Page 9 of 100 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: Animated Toy Sightings!

Yeah the toyworld's and independent stores down the south coast charge over $30 for Deluxes too, no matter how old they are (or if they would now be worth more!)
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

At the Toyworld at Australia Fair(Big mall type place on the Gold Coast) The first wave is available. Deluxes are $26.99 and Voyagers are $44.99.
    Didn't see the two-pack

Titans Tower should have some soon. Bug the guy behind the counter. For me.

hmmm Ill wait for it to trickle down all the way out here in the sydney western suburbs... hobbyco is a bit pricy by 2 - 3 dollars and going to the city alone takes most of my precious day off when its the only thing Im going to go there for anyways, not as if there is a meet or something. good to know that its in coming out in NSW as well.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Just got a txt from a friend of mine... he says he just saw the first wave of Animated at Toyworld Blackwood (in SA).

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

How are these independent Toystores allowed to put the TFA figures on their shelves before the major retailers?

I'm guessing they all received their stock at roughly the same time but wasn't there supposed to be a strictly controlled release date (like the movie line from one year ago)?

yea the toyworld at Batemans Bay got them on wednesday deluxes are $32 adn voyagers $52

there tf stock is always dearer.

For those who own them, can anyone recommend a place to start collecting? I'm skipping Optimus until Voyager at least, so suggestions welcome.

Start with Bumblebee. A cool toy and once the cartoon starts airing this could be the hard to find one.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    For those who own them, can anyone recommend a place to start collecting? I'm skipping Optimus until Voyager at least, so suggestions welcome.
    Definitely start off with Lockjaw. He's the coolest bounty hunter since Death's Head (yes, he probably was based on him even though they're denying it - wait till you see him holding Prime's axe). Bumblebee is kind of fun, and a good place to start too - he's going to be a sellout with every kid wanting a bumbles.

Titan Towers, Southport has a huge set of deluxe and voyager figures, as well as the two-pack Optimus and Megatron for 49.99. The two-pack is probably the best value, as you get the two leaders for the price of a single voyager.

I checked my local Toyworld (Runaway Bay), but no luck yet. Not at Kmart Southport and Target Runaway Bay yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    tformers.com has an article about the first sighting at a Toy World store, in Canberra.
    Might have to check Subiaco store today

yep they are there! checked today
    2 pack battle damage aswell
    more pricey than kmart/target obviously
    $54 for evac $30 for deluxes rip...