Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Warpath, Thundercracker, Wheeljack in Oz

3 weeks later... and still no sighting at local retail - either Hasbro was full of it (with their email reply) or they're just really poor at convincing retailers to stock their products (considering most shelves are empty of TF items at the moment)

I've been thinking about this too; with bigw no longer stocking generations and other major retailers kmart and target selling transformers at clearance prices it's not looking too positive. Toyworld has massive stocks of current and old figures already, and if I recall correctly TRU has also had clearance prices on their deluxe range. That leaves us with DJs and Myer... We're screwed.

Best thing to do now is to shop online, it's not only these Generations figures that seem to be missing, but we did end up skipping Wave 3 Voyagers of HFTD and in SA I can't find PCC W4, W5 for the life of me

Don't know if Hasbro's dropped the ball that much before as I'm a new collector but it's damn frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Best thing to do now is to shop online, it's not only these Generations figures that seem to be missing, but we did end up skipping Wave 3 Voyagers of HFTD and in SA I can't find PCC W4, W5 for the life of me

Don't know if Hasbro's dropped the ball that much before as I'm a new collector but it's damn frustrating!
    And they wonder why we shop online *sigh*

Went looking for PCC in Perth today, what a sobering and depressing sight with almost nothing of any kind on the shelf at all stores. I bought a Gundam instead

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Went looking for PCC in Perth today, what a sobering and depressing sight with almost nothing of any kind on the shelf at all stores. I bought a Gundam instead
    Was it a clear Gundam

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Was it a clear Gundam
    It came with extra clear panels if I wanted to use them, I think I'll give them to Kyle

The three major stores (Kmart, Target, BigW) no longer stocking non-movie toys isn't Hasbro's fault. It's just bad timing that they cut off those lines just as the last couple waves of Generations arrived in the country (at Hasbro).
    It just means other (less competitive) stores will be our only option in this country, and it might take some time as Myer & DJs take a while to restock, while Toyworld is known to over-stock and sit on it for many months. TRU may be the best odds on finding the last five Generations toys domestically (Wheeljack, Kup, Scourge, Thundercracker, Warpath).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The three major stores (Kmart, Target, BigW) no longer stocking non-movie toys isn't Hasbro's fault. It's just bad timing that they cut off those lines just as the last couple waves of Generations arrived in the country (at Hasbro).
    It just means other (less competitive) stores will be our only option in this country, and it might take some time as Myer & DJs take a while to restock, while Toyworld is known to over-stock and sit on it for many months. TRU may be the best odds on finding the last five Generations toys domestically (Wheeljack, Kup, Scourge, Thundercracker, Warpath).
    still better than nothing.

I wanted a Scourge.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.