Page 361 of 481 FirstFirst ... 341351356357358359360361362363364365366371381 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

F***!!! - I completely missed bidding on this Biker Mice from Mars auction & I had it open in another bloody Tab for hours!

My youngest Brother has a birthday coming up & I was hoping to win them for his present, as his very earliest memories are of playing with the ones that my other Brother & I had as kids...

God. Friggin'. Damnit! >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    F***!!! - I completely missed bidding on this Biker Mice from Mars auction & I had it open in another bloody Tab for hours!

My youngest Brother has a birthday coming up & I was hoping to win them for his present, as his very earliest memories are of playing with the ones that my other Brother & I had as kids...

God. Friggin'. Damnit! >_<
    Lol. My little brother was also into them and had all the toys. Personally I think Vinnie's bike was the coolest
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82
    My wife usually cuts my hair, but she's been working hard lately so i decided to get it cut at local shopping centre, 3 blocks so ok i'll walk... crossing the road when suddenly i face plant with my left leg completely down one of those covered holes to access cables,but the concrete cover is cracked and fallen in.
    Unfortunately as an EX council worker and knowing the regulations on these kind of incidents i can only offer this advise. As the council will probably tell you that these types of infarstructure is not up to council to maintain as they are provided by an external source, the best thing is to find out if it is a telstra, optus or the road authority for Brisbane ( RMS in Sydney ) or any other kind of structure. As most councils do look after drainge covers and other stuff, if thats what it was then sure take it to them. But if not they won't accept liability as they do not maintain these other structures, as they are not permitted to touch them. Sorry to hear what happened but your best outcome is to find out who the structure is maintained by and take it to them.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Im looking for a car to replace the one slowly rusting to death, immobile in my driveway.
    Ive been looking for 6 f weeks
    Found a car that ticked all the boxes and rang to make an offer.
    Only to find out that it had been sold on saturday
    Cars get sold I understsnd that, but it is still being actively advertised for sale on the internet by the car yard (four days is way more than enough time to remove the ad)

I was not happy

Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post
    Im looking for a car to replace the one slowly rusting to death, immobile in my driveway.
    Ive been looking for 6 f weeks
    Found a car that ticked all the boxes and rang to make an offer.
    Only to find out that it had been sold on saturday
    Cars get sold I understsnd that, but it is still being actively advertised for sale on the internet by the car yard (four days is way more than enough time to remove the ad)

I was not happy
    Sometimes dealers will list the wrong details like 5 doors instead of 3! This is what happened to me once when I didn't call to check. Drove 20 km too.

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Sometimes dealers will list the wrong details like 5 doors instead of 3! This is what happened to me once when I didn't call to check. Drove 20 km too.
    Generally I have a distinct disdain for the industry as a whole.
    Every time I walk into a caryard I feel I'm gunna get robbed blind
    And tell me, are there any lady car salesman. Weird

Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post
    And tell me, are there any lady car salesman. Weird
    Wollongong Mazda has a few.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

How about the new Ford salesgirl/woman?

People!

I've seen some. They're just as dodgy as the male ones and I feel like I need a wash after dealing with either.