Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: TOYBOT IMPORTZ - Aussie Retailer - 3rd party news & updates

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Have you got an "in stock ready to ship" view so that i can impulse purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by micfox001 View Post
    How about the postage?
    Postage is a flat rate of $10.00 Australia Wide. This may change soon as we took a massive hit on a few parcels to WA. IF it does change we will ensure that it will still be a WIN/WIN for Us and the Customer.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    Have you got an "in stock ready to ship" view so that i can impulse purchase?
    Interesting idea, we don't at the moment but I am sure we can do something in regards to that.
    At the moment if it is in stock ready to ship it should say so in the description of the product and have "Preorder" removed from the title.
    We are expecting another stock delivery tomorrow, which will have Data Clerk and OS Bee.

So as of tomorrow instock items -

Wei Jiang -MPP10
    Wei Jiang - ALCEE
    Yes Model - Data Clerk
    KBB - MP21+ Battle Hornet (OS MP BEE)

Thanks

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

How about the postage?
    Is $10? What do you want dijavu all over again? Lol

Here are some interesting questions I like to ask

First off there are many fans here like myself who love 3p toys.

1. It's very well known that some 3p menufacturer will push dates over the time of 3-6 months, how are we as consumers are protected? Can we cancel? Do we get full refund?

2. What if we get a toy that is damaged? Do we get a replacement? How is this arranged?

3. would you take part in forum meets especially with qld members, this will at least tell people who you are.

4. Are you strictly going to be on transformers and not other anime products?

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post

1. It's very well known that some 3p menufacturer will push dates over the time of 3-6 months, how are we as consumers are protected? Can we cancel? Do we get full refund?

2. What if we get a toy that is damaged? Do we get a replacement? How is this arranged?

3. would you take part in forum meets especially with qld members, this will at least tell people who you are.

Cheers.
    Most of these questions are answered in the Terms and Conditions section of the website.

https://www.toybotimportz.com.au/pag...and-conditions

3. -
    Quite a few members on here already know my husband, he talks with them nearly on a daily basis via his private twitter account. But for those that don't know him or about Toybot Importz, I would be interested in what "forum meets" entails (sorry I am new to this)

4. - We have a business model/plan, this will involve expanding into other lines once we reach some of our business goals.

We appreciate any feedback.
    Thank you

I am afraid I won't be using pre orders due to question 1

Take note pre orders are non refundable in which is a very existing problem we are having.

I be taking orders where a small deposit is only required and anything goes wrong only my deposit goes not my entire funds. 3p are not cheap figures so throwing down $200 hoping that some brands like fantoys to be eta like July can go far back three months late. So in the end Paypal doesn't really protect my purchases in this case.

For your in stock items yes I mostly will look and buy.

Cheers.

To that I would add two things / distinction:

*toys damaged in transit (during postage)

*toys damaged or missing a piece (common with 3P) that often 3Ps then send out replacement parts a month or two later

-Sometime the flaw in one in the toy itself (not the fault of the seller) and sometimes a VERY COMMON part breaks that the better sellers acknowledge rather than ignore, and they organise to get those parts from the manufacturer/wholesaler, and ship those parts out to their ongoing customers, usually for minimal cost, or bundled with their next order so as not to be wasteful on postage etc.

It makes sense to to me distinguish between these types of issues, as if a postie beats the hell out of the box, a customer should not have to live with that, and its in my view not a perfect world, so the seller has to choose the service with the least amount of postal theft and beatings.

However with some 3P items with flaws, the flaws are often not known to days or weeks after the toy has shipped, and the box is sealed etc. Most people don't want their boxes opened and messed around with, unless it's for a specified reason stated on the sale page (eg opened to add in loose replacement part, or shipped separate etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    To that I would add two things / distinction:

*toys damaged in transit (during postage)

*toys damaged or missing a piece (common with 3P) that often 3Ps then send out replacement parts a month or two later

-Sometime the flaw in one in the toy itself (not the fault of the seller) and sometimes a VERY COMMON part breaks that the better sellers acknowledge rather than ignore, and they organise to get those parts from the manufacturer/wholesaler, and ship those parts out to their ongoing customers, usually for minimal cost, or bundled with their next order so as not to be wasteful on postage etc.

It makes sense to to me distinguish between these types of issues, as if a postie beats the hell out of the box, a customer should not have to life with that, however with some 3P items with flaws, the flaws are often not known to days or weeks after the toy has shipped, and the box is sealed etc.
    They have address those damaged things in their terms and conditions.
    My major no go would be section 20 where pre order items are non refundable which is the major problem with all 3p toys, they are never accurate on ETA and you could sit and wait for a year with no goods and can't refund.

Such a toy for example as I recalled was Voltron by Madtoys which was announced in 2015 and till current date not yet release. Go figure. < PC, and a few toy stores were involved with this and at least it was refunded.

They have address those damaged things in their terms and conditions.
    My major no go would be section 20 where pre order items are non refundable which is the major problem with all 3p toys, they are never accurate on ETA and you could sit and wait for a year with no goods and can't refund.

Such a toy for example as I recalled was Voltron by Madtoys which was announced in 2015 and till current date not yet release. Go figure. < PC, and a few toy stores were involved with this and at least it was refunded.
    That is my issue too, and why this year I am simply NOT doing any more pre-orders for anything 3P. I'll only pre0order official stuff as I know its a bit more reliable. For 3P I'll wait til in stock, then buy. If I miss out, I miss out, I gotta stop being so damn precious about bloody toys.

Just not worth the headache and potential loss of funds to me anymore.
    If I live in the US or other countries, I would use some of those more reliable major online TF sellers, being in OZ leaves us with the bullshit end of the stick where we have to put with which sellers will even bother to ship here at all, and then of course all the cheaper ones like HLJ or Robot Kindgom sell out fast, so you then you HAVE to go the major stores with their super duper expensive postage (which doesnt even include tracking or insurance half the time) or wait for the old secondary scalper market until (hopefully) more are made.

EDIT: I reread your post, sounds like you actually got water out of a stone!

I suggest Toybot could take a small deposit for those 3P figures, which are usually delayed for release.

That is also how the 3P TF figures are pre-ordered on Taobao retailers. They take a 20- 30 dollars as deposit and will request the rest of the fund once the products are in stocks. Of course, the deposits are usually not refundable until the products are released.

I suggest Toybot could take a small deposit for those 3P figures, which are usually delayed for release.

That is also how the 3P TF figures are pre-ordered on Taobao retailers. They take a 20- 30 dollars as deposit and will request the rest of the fund once the products are in stocks. Of course, the deposits are usually not refundable until the products are released.
    Thats a fair system.
    I'd buy with that option.
    I dont use a lot of overseas sellers because of the often obscenely high postage costs.

The deposit should ONLY be refunded if the item never gets released, or if fay window is given and stated (eg will refund if release more than 2 months over due date) etc.

I just don't pre-order ANY 3P anything now. Sick of their sloppy release windows that get pushed back anything from two months to two years.