Thread: Panthor is Coming.

Default Panthor is Coming.

Wow,where's the Flocked Fur

I like it and certainly a must buy but disappointed at the lack of flock.

I agree Panthor needs to be fuzzy. My Battlecat arrived today so I wwwaaaaants him.

A tiny bunch of people voted for unflocked at SDCC a while back, according to mattel more people voted for unflocked even though more people raised there hands for a flocked version! Its just mattels total lack of competence and lazyness and will have to wait for a 2nd run with flock.Still loving this cant wait to put old bone face on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    I agree Panthor needs to be fuzzy. My Battlecat arrived today so I wwwaaaaants him.
    Sweet! Mine will most likely be here tomorrow or the next day!

Quote Originally Posted by twincobra View Post
    A tiny bunch of people voted for unflocked at SDCC a while back, according to mattel more people voted for unflocked even though more people raised there hands for a flocked version! Its just mattels total lack of competence and lazyness and will have to wait for a 2nd run with flock.Still loving this cant wait to put old bone face on top.
    Would they do a second run with flock?

That's cool. I have my original from when I was a kid. He's still in fantastic condition and an awesome toy (even if he does have zero points of articulation )
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Ah yes, the Flock-gate Incident! Matty reckons more people voted 'unflocked'... Apparently there are videos online of the supposed hand-count that proves the contrary.

I probably will pass on this one. I'm sure they'll do a flocked version one day. I love what they've done with the helmet though...

Oh man!...
    I remember the original back in the day and thought that it looked like a cool cat, no pun intended , but seeing this...

I am very near tempted to grab this and a Classics Skeletor, Skeleton Warriors was a huge let down for me but these 2 figures looking F@#$ing Awesome!.

Having heaps of Action Man which I have Re-Flocked, I will most likely buy 2 if possible and have a go a flocking it myself,,And will totally Flock Myself LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ryathalas View Post
    Having heaps of Action Man which I have Re-Flocked, I will most likely buy 2 if possible and have a go a flocking it myself,,And will totally Flock Myself LOL
    HI-larious!