Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Overseas sightings: Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    TFPRIDE Voyagers Powerisers Sorta-Big-But-Not-the-Biggest Megatron and Optimus out in Hero Gangu.

I'm waiting on Arcee, haven't decided whether to wait for the Takara version (probably have better colours, but I'm not keen on the minicon she comes with) or get the Hasbro version (want the BFG, paintjob will probably be worse).
    You might find that the paint job will be the same as the previous Hasbro version. I noticed today at Toy'r'Us on Hong Kong Island, it was the same as the Takara version of the FE apart from the bloody great big hole on the roof for the gun.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

I'd assume that's 'cos they're Hasbro imports/stock. The ones at Hero Gangu were at any rate - English packaging all the way.

Forgot to mention, they also had the Prime Cyberverse Commander/Legion thingies. You know, Scouts and Legends, Snack-size and Tiny.

Hasbro PRIDE Wheeljack, Cliffy, and Soundwave out in Hero Gangu.
    Also, new United toys out, with BW Primal, Megatron, and sorta-Cybertron Unicron all at voyager price point.
    I got Unicron, but stupidly forgot about the TRU bonus minicon, and so got him at Joshin. No free lurid green Nightstick for Odie!

Mainstream release of Japanese Prime Wave 1 stuff out. Ratchet, Bumblebee, Prime, Megs (Deluxe mold), and Skywarp for the Deluxes and Voyagers, the same for the Cyberverse ones but with Screamer instead of Skywarp.
    Nothing I'm after in Wave 1 so no pics. Boxes have no clear plastic apart from Voyager Optimus.

I suspect most of the Prime stuff I get will be Hasbro imports, I'm not a fan of the stickers or the extra minicon ports.

TFPRiDE Vehicon, Knock Out, Arcee and Hot Shot at Hero Gangu.
    I got Vehicon and Knock Out, since I should be getting an Arcee from Valkyrie at some point.

The latest Arms Mircon toys are out - Vehicon, Voyager Breakdown, Knock Out, Voyager Starscream.

Flying-car Vehicons, a few Arms Microns (bull/shuriken, chainsaw-thingy that came with Zombie Cliffjumper, three-barreled cannon/pseudo-Optimus, and the three who turn into a sword), shiny-Megatron-with-Ratbat, and Knock Out out in Joshin Osaka.

Who wields those three that turns into a sword minicons? Autobots or Decepticons? As for that Shiny Megs - is it just paint or did they do some chrome on Megs?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Who wields those three that turns into a sword minicons? Autobots or Decepticons? As for that Shiny Megs - is it just paint or did they do some chrome on Megs?
    It's apparently a Decepticons-only sword.
    Shiny Megs has vac-metal shininess...but since it's only on the chest and shoulders it looks terrible in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    It's apparently a Decepticons-only sword.
    Shiny Megs has vac-metal shininess...but since it's only on the chest and shoulders it looks terrible in person.
    TY Odie.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]