Thread: trying to find diorama like starter kits.

Question trying to find diorama like starter kits.

As stated in the title. i am looking for the plastic make a base thingys. if someone could point me in the right direction that would be fantastic.
    Also i read somewhere about the hex plugs on the back of the movie figs.. anyone know where i could get the "tree" kits for these or even where to find the clear plastic stands that are used in display cases?

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMac View Post
    As stated in the title. i am looking for the plastic make a base thingys. if someone could point me in the right direction that would be fantastic.
    Also i read somewhere about the hex plugs on the back of the movie figs.. anyone know where i could get the "tree" kits for these
    Sounds like you're looking for a Tamashii Stand (also called Tamashii Stage).

or even where to find the clear plastic stands that are used in display cases?
    I think you're talking about Display Risers.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMac View Post
    Also i read somewhere about the hex plugs on the back of the movie figs.. anyone know where i could get the "tree" kits for these or even where to find the clear plastic stands that are used in display cases?
    Kotobukiya Mechanical Chain Bases.

My understanding is the officials are no longer being produced, but there's KOs everywhere.

If you are indeed looking for clear acrylic display risers google shop fitters. They guys work uses is called Shop for Shops on Woodville Rd.

You can probably get them on ebay or gumtree too.

Thanks guys for the useful info. I saw a 200cmx50 glass cabinet the other day and it got me thinking to put the majority of my MP's in that. the risers would help out heaps and the Kotobukiya Mechanical Chain Bases would work well with most generations sets i have "accumulated".

does anyone one know if hastak is putting something out that uses the hex like sockets on the back of most tf4 figs?