Thread: Interest in Dr Wu sets and other third party accessories

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default Interest in Dr Wu sets and other third party accessories

Very disappointed that i had paid $70 each for MP Prowl and Bluestreak but TT couldn't at least include the launchers? That's really cheap imo.

For this reason i love G2 sideswipe. MP's have great posability so they should get the accessories to match.

I recently noticed third party accessory packs like Dr Wu's, Guilty Punishment launcher set and Firefair grimlock flame accessory. What are peoples thoughts on these? Are they popular amongst collectors?

Disappointed i have to shell out an additional $20 to get the complete prowl.

They're good. Worth it if you really want that look.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Smint View Post
    Very disappointed that i had paid $70 each for MP Prowl and Bluestreak but TT couldn't at least include the launchers? That's really cheap imo.

For this reason i love G2 sideswipe. MP's have great posability so they should get the accessories to match.

I recently noticed third party accessory packs like Dr Wu's, Guilty Punishment launcher set and Firefair grimlock flame accessory. What are peoples thoughts on these? Are they popular amongst collectors?

Disappointed i have to shell out an additional $20 to get the complete prowl.
    Dr. Wu's are great, they match the colors and fit in the supposed grooves and pegs that are provided in the figures. The quality is good as well. I do use the Before and After missle launchers (only 1 set of missle) for Prowl and Dr. Wu's (3 variant missle attachments) for Bluestreak. I got them both at Chimungmung.com. I don't own the Firefair Grimlock add ons but I think they're quite better than the previous exclusive releases for MP grim -coin(which actually has a crown inside) and flame attachment. As the flames on Firefair are glossy and has more, while the one in the previous set I mentioned are made of rubber. Well they say a pic is more than a thousand words so I'll let you see and hope it helps you decide.

Grimlock accessory - not the firefair one

Dr Wu. - Bluestreak's, Prowl's would just be in Black.

Before and After launchers - comes with stickers sheets - both Prowl and Streak have their sticker versions.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Great pics, the different styled tips look cool. I ended up getting 2 pairs of launchers for $20. I would have liked the Dr Wu set or Guilty Punishment set with the extra tips but it was getting too pricey for tiny plastic.

At least my prowl and bluestreak are complete now