Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozformers 15th anniversary - Feb competition

Default Ozformers 15th anniversary - Feb competition

Last month's winner was SuspectimusPrime, for the Animated Rodimus.

This month, it's the Takara Henkei Ghost Mirage (the mailaway one from the Generations book).

To win it, you have to email me (griffin @ otca.com.au) with the answer to this question - One of the toy photos in the calendar was a last minute addition after all the others were taken, guess which one. (and that could be a clue)

If you don't know the name of the toy you are guessing, just describe where it is in that page/month.

Oh, and you need to have bought a Calendar to enter this one, so if you want a chance to win this rare expensive toy, you have 2 weeks to buy one.

Competition closes at the end of February (the moment it turns March where I live). If more than one person guesses correctly, the winner will be randomly drawn between those people.

I will post up a list of entrants, as confirmation of receiving your email.
    (no guesses are to be posted in this topic)
    Last edited by griffin; 14th March 2011 at 12:00 PM.

Did anyone win this competition (or even bother to enter)?

I had five entries, but none got it correct, so am deciding if I should randomly draw a winner from those anyway.

Damn, I knew I forgot something to do.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I had five entries, but none got it correct, so am deciding if I should randomly draw a winner from those anyway.
    Right. So I didn't win (yet). Lol

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Jackpot the prize... roll it over into the next comp for added incentive....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

The incentive was to get people to buy the calendar to enter, but no one bought one for the competition, and very few people even entered. I want to reward those who at least entered, but not sure if a 'winning' prize should still be awarded if there weren't any winners.

I'd do what Sharky suggested but it's entirely up to you Griff - Mind you, you didn't exactly make the competition easy.

Would it be possible to ask some volunteers to sell these calendars at future events where transfans congregate and we have member stallholders? e.g. Parramatta Collectors Fair, Nexus Fair, Sandown Fair etc.

If any members are planning on holding stalls or boothes at any conventions this year (e.g. Animania, SupaNova, SMASH! etc.) then perhaps they could volunteer too. I'm personally not planning on doing any stallholding this year, but I know there are some members who are regular or semi-regular stallholders at various fairs.

I would like to know what the actual answer was though? unless you plan on using the same question later in the year. I would also be curious to know why the last minute figure was a last minute figure too.

I am curious to know with regard to the calendars, did a lot of people say yes they would want one and not follow through? I personally have two, I would be happy to pay another 10 to help cover costs of the unsold ones.

I've never held a stall, and probably won't though I just thought of a group of students at my old Uni who might be interested, I'll send them an email and see if I get any interest. I'll let you know.