Thread: TW-H03 Swamper

Default TW-H03 Swamper

Pre-orders from BBTS are out - Toyworld's third not-Headmaster, Swamper. Very surprised that they chose to go with an anatomically correct Alligator head.

I won't hotlink all the images, but here's one:

Source: BBTS http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/images...e/TOW10005.jpg

Seibertron's got a few alternate configurations for his robot mode: http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub...r-p1569826.php.
    Last edited by SuspectimusPrime; 30th April 2014 at 02:55 PM.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Gator head, to me, is not long enough. But by golly the robot mode looks nice, and very G1 reminiscent.

I had a Hardbone (hehe ), but sold it as I wasn't that impressed. but I'm all in for the FansProject headmasters because they are all kinds of awesome.

This one looks quite nice and that headmaster looks to have great levels of articlation for the size, but the overall aesthetic is one I'm not a huge fan of and the fact that FP, while their headmaters may be less articulated, make an effort to hide the face, means that I'll wait for FP's version.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Gator head, to me, is not long enough. But by golly the robot mode looks nice, and very G1 reminiscent.
    ^ this
    So G1esque

The more I look at it, the more the small head and teal plastic (instead of dark-olive green) makes its alt mode remind me of Snaptrap.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Ohhh, I always wanted Skullcruncher when I was a kid, but never got one. I'm pretty keen, but I wish FP would update us on what they are offering, Toyworld are going to outpace them at this rate, and a complete set of generations style Headmasters is something I'd really like to have.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    The more I look at it, the more the small head and teal plastic (instead of dark-olive green) makes its alt mode remind me of Snaptrap.
    Speaking of which, when is a 3rd party going to announce a Pirranacon? All these Predacons and new Combaticons but no Seacon love.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    When I first saw the Thumbnail pic on TFW that's who I thought it was.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain