Thread: 3P matrix options for Masterpiece figures

Default 3P matrix options for Masterpiece figures

Well, I'm giving thought to ordering a KFC not-Magnus, and thus, I'd also need a matrix of leadership for him.

Since I'm kicking around that idea, I'm also thinking of trying to get a matrix for Unique Toys' not-Galvatron. Right now, I've got one of the Hasbro MP Rodimus small matrixes in his hand, but am thinking something with a chain would be an upgrade.

Any suggestions in the myriad of third party add ons? Does the Dr Wu DW16 fit inside an MP10?

Megatran Guest

Apparently, this one fits inside MP-10. And has a chain (sort of).

Not sure if Dr Wu DW-16 fits inside MP-10 but here is a photo.

There is a Matrix of Leadership set, which "include an openable Matrix of Leadership (with seating) as well as a battle axe, articulated hands and a jetpack which doubles as storage for the other accessory parts. Also, a exclusive blue axe included." I think the set is for G1 Optimus Prime mold.

BUT, not even this Matrix could save Magnus.

Hah! Perfect responses.

Shame no third party has done a KO of the MP-10 matrix in the right colour, but alas. Probably for the best!

The Dr Wu one does not fit into MP 10, The Mito Matrix does not as well - it is molded after the Matrix that came with the 2 pack Rodimus and Cyclonus. If you were after one just fro Mania King The Mito Matrix will suffice but Im sure there are cheaper versions than that.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    The Dr Wu one does not fit into MP 10, The Mito Matrix does not as well.
    Then BBTS product description of Mito Matrix is factually incorrect.

hmmm sorry I had another look, sorry it looks like it might since it's molded after that MP10 matrix, I must've been thinking of another one which came in various color variants I saw in ebay - it was meant as a pendant so had the rings to put a clasp to it. But still that (Mito Matrix) is one expensive price for such a tiny matrix, die cast or not, it's puny compared to the other Matrix iterations.

Clock wise from top - Matrix which came with Reissue Galvatron (g1 mold)- yes it comes with the chain bit , Matrix which came with the 2 pack - Cyclonus/Rodimus, MP 10 Matrix ( same mold as the Mito one ), MP 01 Matrix - all plastic, chromed only, 3rd Party Dr Wu matrix.

Milhouse your better off to buy any of the first two matrix variants for Maniaking and just add a clasp with chain to it - easily available at Lincraft stores. Coz then he can waer it like a necklace like how G1 Galvatron does.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]