Page 904 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 884894899900901902903904905906907908909914924 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,040 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Snagged SW and Laserbeak for about 7400円 total at Labi near Takasaki station. Pretty much only the new Legends wave and adventure stuff.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

The Collectors Club subscription toys wave 5 - those haven't actually come out yet have they?

And did club members get their free Ramjet and exclusive Skywarp figures this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The Collectors Club subscription toys wave 5 - those haven't actually come out yet have they?

And did club members get their free Ramjet and exclusive Skywarp figures this year?
    No news yet on FSS 5 other than Jan/Feb starting dates

I got Ramjet and Skywarp a few months back now

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    No news yet on FSS 5 other than Jan/Feb starting dates

I got Ramjet and Skywarp a few months back now
    Thanks! Updating my lists now.

Stupid question here. I have a Buzzsaw (at least I assume it's Buzzsaw) sitting on my shelf that's the same mould as the LG Laserbeak I got today. I just checked TFwiki and it's not listed in either the TR or LG toyline pages. Where is it from?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Stupid question here. I have a Buzzsaw (at least I assume it's Buzzsaw) sitting on my shelf that's the same mould as the LG Laserbeak I got today. I just checked TFwiki and it's not listed in either the TR or LG toyline pages. Where is it from?
    He's from the Combiner Wars toyline, sorta a preview figure for Titan Returns.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

So the height difference between Hot Rodimus and Rodimus Prime (Masterpiece toyline)... Is it correct? I feel like Hot Rodimus looks really odd between my MP Optimus and Magnus I tried looking up some height comparisons but couldn't find anything great to go off of. Anyone have any references for it, before I go and pull out the movie

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    I tried looking up some height comparisons but couldn't find anything great to go off of. Anyone have any references for it, before I go and pull out the movie
    In terms of height difference between the two MP toys, see the MP Rodimus comparison thread. And if you watch the scene in TFTM where Hot Rod changes to Rodimus Prime, you can see that the top of Hot Rod chest height to Rodimus Prime, which is accurate to Sunbow's scale guide.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    In terms of height difference between the two MP toys, see the MP Rodimus comparison thread. And if you watch the scene in TFTM where Hot Rod changes to Rodimus Prime, you can see that the top of Hot Rod chest height to Rodimus Prime, which is accurate to Sunbow's scale guide.
    Much appreciated Gok, was hoping you would be the one to clarify this for me. Much love <3

"Arise, Rodimus Prime."

Heh, never thought about it before, but MP Hot Rod is actually in scale with MP Rodimus Prime.