Page 939 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 919929934935936937938939940941942943944949959 ... LastLast
Results 9,381 to 9,390 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    display stand options for the platinum edition unicron?
    I've got the one from Brownoize ("Throne of Chaos") but it looks like they're not available anywhere at the moment. That said, I haven't done any real digging, but it might be worth having a look around.

You could possibly use a clear perspex plate display stand. One of the ones that when folder up looks like a gun from side on and opens to a 45 degree angle.

https://www.google.com/search?q=clea...w=1920&bih=900

Just got my MP36 Megatron. Is the first run of MP36 a darker shade of grey than he appeared in Takara's promotional photos or have they made a running change to a darker paint?

Here's a picture of Megatron with the rest, can't shake the fact he seems a bit dark.

He looks more cartoony in amongst the others.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

So...hard to believe I'm asking this, but is there any way of watching that new Combiner Wars sequel cartoon (I think it's called Titans Return but I'm not sure) from Oz? Like, Youtube channel etc.?
    I tried checking it out yesterday, but the videos were all Unavailable in Your Country.

I'm assuming it's terrible like the last series, so it's not a big deal, but still...it'd be nice to have something to space out my current Moral Orel spree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    So...hard to believe I'm asking this, but is there any way of watching that new Combiner Wars sequel cartoon (I think it's called Titans Return but I'm not sure) from Oz? Like, Youtube channel etc.?
    I tried checking it out yesterday, but the videos were all Unavailable in Your Country.

I'm assuming it's terrible like the last series, so it's not a big deal, but still...it'd be nice to have something to space out my current Moral Orel spree with.
    Through a PC, yeah. Mobile... I don't know.

You can download and install the Opera browser. In Menu > Settings go to 'Privacy and Security' and turn on the VPN option box. Then in the URL bar, on the left is a button where you can set you VPN country (you need USA).

https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2016/0...eras-free-vpn/

N.B. - This will only work through Opera, so if you were, for example, to go to a torrent site that's geo-blocked in Australia, you could download the torrent, but running it would not be behind Opera's VPN unless Opera still has it's own torrent client (it used to, I don't know if it still does).
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Anyone have a link to some comparison pictures of LG and TR Sixshot?

I actually like the mould so I bought the TR version, just want some good comparison images to know if I should also get the LG.

There was one photo posted on seibertron, but maybe their source link has more?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    There was one photo posted on seibertron, but maybe their source link has more?
    Thanks Griff. I like the blue of Takara over the green of Hasbro, but green is more cartoon accurate to season 4 of G1. Tough choice for me.