Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: possible elita one alt modes?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyc7m View Post
    strongarm? wow why didn't i think of that, i'm sure she would be chuffed!
    well i was gonna turn a spare strongarm into firestar... now i have to decide which character works better.
    Pyra Magna would make a cool firestar

i'm still waiting for Megatronus & Strongarm to arrive, but here's my current Elita One, using the Air Vehicon figure. I might convert her into Nautica - the irony is I've painted over the purple.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyc7m View Post
    i'm still waiting for Megatronus & Strongarm to arrive, but here's my current Elita One, using the Air Vehicon figure. I might convert her into Nautica - the irony is I've painted over the purple.

I like What size is it? Also, custom head?
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    I like What size is it? Also, custom head?
    Legion size, with a Strongarm head - it folds down into the chest cavity. I've swapped the wings around so she doesn't look too much like a vehicon and the ridged upper wing matches her Legends game look - if I decide to keep her as is, I might even carve in some underboob (tastefully!)

so megatronus turned up... and he's too awesome to customise! not sure what to do now.
    Last edited by mikeyc7m; 18th May 2017 at 07:51 PM. Reason: stoopid google photos so hard to share

Default I once saw a pink version of titan return blurr.

I saw a picture of pink toy based on the mould of titan return blurr. Don't know it is arcee or elite one.

Quote Originally Posted by langzixinxin View Post
    I saw a picture of pink toy based on the mould of titan return blurr. Don't know it is arcee or elite one.
    If it's what I think, you're probably talking about Nautica. And IDW original character that is getting its first toy in the Chaos on Velocitron set.

i finally got around to converting megatronus into elita one. so far she looks like this!

still trying to figure out where to get turbines to put onto the vehicon to make nautica.

Nice.