Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: Corrupt A Wish

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    I wish for Machinima to be banned from making any future Transformers short series a la Combiner Wars Trilogy. No, Machinima! Bad Machinima!
    Granted, all future series are handled by AKOM instead.

I wish for a fire truck Optimus Prime in the Seige line to match the Ultra Magnus and be able to combine into Omega Prime.
    (if this has already been confirmed you can still corrupt the wish)

Granted, but he comes with a super twitchy soundbox which not only compromises his look but goes off with over the top battle attack lines if you so much as look at him.

I wish for a rerelease of the Softimus Prime/Slumblebee toys or new updated transforming plushies so I could get them for my son!

I wish for a rerelease of the Softimus Prime/Slumblebee toys or new updated transforming plushies so I could get them for my son!
    I WISH this wish was granted as I’d do it too! I wish I’d bought a dozen of each when they were $9 in the stores - now they are stupidly expensive on the secondary market.

Sorry, I fail the theme of the thread because I just want TaZZ’s wish to come true

I’ll try my best though: Errr... granted but the come alive like Chuckie at night and do evil, evil things.

I wish that they would finally do a line of in-store available Seekers that includes every single character - even including the obscure ones such as Hotlink and Redwing
    Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 16th October 2018 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I WISH this wish was granted as I’d do it too! I wish I’d bought a dozen of each when they were $9 in the stores - now they are stupidly expensive on the secondary market.

Sorry, I fail the theme of the thread because I just want TaZZ’s wish to come true

I’ll try my best though: Errr... granted but the come alive like Chuckie at night and do evil, evil things.

I wish that they would finally do a line of in-store available Seekers that includes every single character - even including the obscure ones such as Hotlink and Redwing
    Granted, but they're all based off Bayverse Legends-scale Starscream.

I wish for more 80's style glam rock Transformers themed music like from The Animated Movie soundtrack

Granted, but they're all based off Bayverse Legends-scale Starscream.
    ^ Oh that is cruel!

I wish for more 80's style glam rock Transformers themed music like from The Animated Movie soundtrack
    Granted, but it is done by Nickelback.

I wish for a set of blue Masterpiece Ravage and Laserbeak.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Granted, all future series are handled by AKOM instead.
    That would actually be really cool! AKOM today aren't the same as they were in the 80s - their animation quality is a lot better now. Among other titles, they also animate The Simpsons.
    I wish for a set of blue Masterpiece Ravage and Laserbeak^Cobalt Sentries.
    Granted, but they both suffer from significant mould degradation problems.

I wish that Spike and Carly had used a rubber.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I wish that Spike and Carly had used a rubber.
    Granted, both now get top marks in their exams and move on to become top scientists. Their son, Daniel, is also an aspiring scientist but spends too much time hanging out with his friend Wheelie.

I wish for Masterpiece Deep Cover (no, G2 Sideswipe doesn't count )

Granted, both now get top marks in their exams and move on to become top scientists. Their son, Daniel, is also an aspiring scientist but spends too much time hanging out with his friend Wheelie.

I wish for Masterpiece Deep Cover (no, G2 Sideswipe doesn't count )
    Granted, but his cover is so deep you don't truly know which faction, universe or line he is from, so you can't ever be sure you'll find him online or in retail stores.

I wish that Chip Chase had received more screentime.

I wish that Chip Chase had received more screentime.
    Granted. Spike Witwicky, after having witnessed Chip stand up from his wheelchair to catch the explosive, reports Chip to authorities for fraud. Chip is arrested and spends 10 years in prison. Upon his release, Chip seeks revenge by shooting Sparkplug before turning the gun on himself. This explains why neither character are ever seen in TFTM or post-movie episodes.

I wish for proper Deluxe Class figures of Shatter and Dropkick.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Granted. Spike Witwicky, after having witnessed Chip stand up from his wheelchair to catch the explosive, reports Chip to authorities for fraud. Chip is arrested and spends 10 years in prison. Upon his release, Chip seeks revenge by shooting Sparkplug before turning the gun on himself. This explains why neither character are ever seen in TFTM or post-movie episodes.

I wish for proper Deluxe Class figures of Shatter and Dropkick.
    God damn. I'd pay good money for a movie like that. You could call it "The Transformed Man"

Granted, but in the spirit of "gimmicky toys without their gimmicks", they are missing their heads and the heads are only available in an Amazon Exclusive (US).

I wish for Hasbro to expand on the Ammonites idea from the Dark Cybertron storyline in the IDW comics (multi-multi-combiners)