Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GEN Quickslinger/Slingshot & Brake-Neck/Wildrider NOT coming to AUS

Default GEN Quickslinger/Slingshot & Brake-Neck/Wildrider NOT coming to AUS

Just a friendly warning for those hoping to see the Generations Quickslinger and Brake-Neck come to Australia... they will NOT be.

Hasbro Australia have been kind enough to let us collectors know before they are released in America, to not hold out for an Australian release, as they are not planned for a release here.

But don't fret after seeing how expensive the limited number of Asian ones have been getting online, as three of the biggest toy sources in America should be getting them (Walmart, ToysRUs, Amazon), and some others might be getting them as well... which should hopefully mean a fairly plentiful amount of stock in America, and hopefully very soon as a May 22nd release date was being rumoured.

At least if there is a lot of stock being released it should prevent the scalpers from getting to it all first, and some reasonable options should be possible for importing for less than what it would have cost here anyway.

Makes me sad, but gives me another one to look out for on my trip overseas later this year.

I am not that sad I never find any decent transformers anyway

Ah well, glad I ordered them from Amazon.com for $16.99 each!

Doesn't really bother me that much. I prefer Alpha Bravo and Offroad anyway.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Already got mine from robotkingdom.com . Was better to just order them online than try and wait for them to arrive here. Just like all the thrilling 30th toys we never got that us Aussie collectors had to import. Springer,roadbuster, legends cosmos and swerve.

Even the main line deluxes and leaders are hard to find in stores. Some stores have barely got wave 1 and some have only had one shipment of wave 2 ( I went to a local myer and they only must of bought one case wave 2 because I grabbed dead end, break down and off road, they didn't have air raid, and went back a few days later and they didn't get replaced. )

Nice of them to let us know without much hassling and questioning.

Hopefully amazon gets a heap in.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Oh well, doesn't bother me, I was planning on getting them online anyway. Hopefully Motormaster comes out before I get both of them, though it seems unlikely :P

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Doesn't really bother me that much. I prefer Alpha Bravo and Offroad anyway.
    Now there's something you don't hear everyday, but I guess it makes sense since you never grew up with Slingshot and Wildrider.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Hopefully Motormaster comes out before I get both of them, though it seems unlikely :P .
    Got my Motormaster online
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TRANSFORM...item58c4b34050

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    Hmmm, do I pay $55 and get motormaster now? Or do I wait a little bit longer till he comes out in retail and save a few $$$?
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures