Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: G.I. Joe Rise Of Cobra (Toy sightings)

saw them at BigW macquarie centre lastnight

Big W only seem to have wave 1, and I want a few figures from the latter waves. I'm still undecided about the first wave.

I saw the Night Raven for $74 at Kmart, but I can't tell if its discounted or not cause I don't know what the RRP is. Overall though I'm still not yet sold.

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    we put heaps of the new GI joe stuff out the other night. Unfortunately a lot of it cant be released until July 10=[
    How come? Is that the newer waves with Cobra Commander?

Spotted these toys out now in Big W but the figures look really Ugh, Baroness looks like a crone, destro looks KO and the price well.... nah pass. Ill wait for a sale and hopefully I find a Pit base cheap as well.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Big W only seem to have wave 1, and I want a few figures from the latter waves. I'm still undecided about the first wave.

I saw the Night Raven for $74 at Kmart, but I can't tell if its discounted or not cause I don't know what the RRP is. Overall though I'm still not yet sold.
    The RRP is $94 I believe. So it's a pretty good discount! Unless you want to wait for clearance, which could be a while. And they may get snatched up once the movie hits.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Spotted these toys out now in Big W but the figures look really Ugh, Baroness looks like a crone, destro looks KO and the price well.... nah pass. Ill wait for a sale and hopefully I find a Pit base cheap as well.
    Isn't Big W doing a sale right now? How much was it? Mine had them for $12.88, so I just bought the whole first wave. Including ugly Baroness. But I got plenty of custom fodder, so I'll just replace her head.

Quote Originally Posted by foor View Post
    Isn't Big W doing a sale right now? How much was it? Mine had them for $12.88, so I just bought the whole first wave. Including ugly Baroness. But I got plenty of custom fodder, so I'll just replace her head.
    they werent on sale though, I think a single figure was around $18+ which kinda put me off, I mean the original non movie toys were just 15 and I thought it was already expensive add $3 more for "ugly" faced ones , nah thanks.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I still haven't managed to convince myself to get one of these new figures yet. While I'm a big fan of the 25th Anniversary line I haven't yet seen one of the new figures that has tickled my fancies. At least not in-store anyway, though Matrix Stormshadow has a certain appeal. Not sure about the Night Raven either, does anyone know how big it is? Sealed away in its cardboard box, I'm not sure If I want to take a punt on it.

Would love to see pics if anyone has one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I still haven't managed to convince myself to get one of these new figures yet. While I'm a big fan of the 25th Anniversary line I haven't yet seen one of the new figures that has tickled my fancies. At least not in-store anyway, though Matrix Stormshadow has a certain appeal. Not sure about the Night Raven either, does anyone know how big it is? Sealed away in its cardboard box, I'm not sure If I want to take a punt on it.

Would love to see pics if anyone has one.
    Here's a review of the new and comparison to the old one:

http://www.theterrordrome.com/forums...p?f=194&t=3668

Thanks.

Nice pics, still not sure If I want it.

Sure wish I had a complete old one though WOW such a beauty!!!!!!

As TF fans we sometimes say they were better in the old days, but when it comes to GI Joe vehicles its almost always absolutely true.