Thread: Brisbane Ekka Showbags

Default Brisbane Ekka Showbags

For the first time I can remember, we will FINALLY get a genuine Transformers showbag, and of the TF4 movie no less! In past years we've had dodgy transforming generic robots, but this one looks authorised.
    No toys, sadly (legions would have been good) but plenty of stuff for young-uns.

click here for the details, as I don't want to inline their images.
    Brisbane news plugged a sneak peak, so it must be coming up soon
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Sweet ! Hope these make an appearance at the Melbourne show for my younglings

Usually it comes down to timing. The Brisbane show is the right time to cash in on the Movie.
    The Sydney Easter show is less likely to have an official bag because it is too early before the hype of a Movie, and then too late after a movie to cash in. They did have one this year, but was too "out of season" to probably do too well.

The Brisbane showbag is definitely bright with Optimus colours... it almost doesn't feel like a Transformers theme, as it isn't the usual yellow (Bumblebee), or dark (TFPrime) colours.

What confuses me is how a "value" price is made? It isn't like they went to a shop and bought each item individually at RRP's and added the items together. It is all obviously custom made for them so the concept of $25 for $45 value does not compute. Unless there is a universal hat price or bag price that I am not aware of!

That showbag was at Sydney this year, I bought it for my Nephew. he loved it!

The bag is OK quality and the rest of it is pretty good fun stuff for a kid.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

There's another transformer showbag that looks better for our age group: http://www.ekka.com.au/showbags/show...nsformers.aspx