Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: MP-11SW Skywarp

Here I go again. My quest for a perfect Mp Skywarp is almost over. Had the Original and sold it. Then got the great igear one with similar leg transformation like the version 2 seeker. Now this one. This one is perfect

that means hasbro going to release him down the track then? with their new MP range ....

i wonder if they going to do a thundercracker asia exclusive as well ...

i got to many seeker now that im going to skip this , lucky im not a completist anymore for MP .....

at least he come with megatron gun..!. finally a use for that little clip..
    but no pilot and missile?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I am not sure they got the logo facing correct rather than upside down in robot mode which happened to sunstorm and starscream.

I am not sure about the exclusive right.
    Tru had Optimus mp-10 and they just renewed it.

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I am hanging for this, cant wait! Only disappointment is the Decepticon symbols not matching MP11 Starscream but what can you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Kranix View Post
    I am hanging for this, cant wait! Only disappointment is the Decepticon symbols not matching MP11 Starscream but what can you do?
    Yeah that's my only complaint and they use the same color as the original toy but I actually like the lighter purple color then what MP06 has. Aside from that I'm still getting him at least he has the orange canopy like MP11 not yellow like the hasbro Thundercracker.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I think I will skip, I may bite a thunder cracker but this is so so for me.

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    at least he come with megatron gun..!. finally a use for that little clip..
    but no pilot and missile?
    NO stand as well from what I can see. Oh well, Im sure Chimungmung or some other will sell one hehehe. They do for Sunstorm
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Apparently a Hasbro Asia exclusive, although that box has Japanese all over it...
    Hasbro HK have reissued four Japanese Masterpiece toys this year, that didn't get released by TakaraTomy as well. This would probably the second Hasbro HK Masterpiece that hasn't been released anywhere else before (the first being the upcoming Gold Megatron).

For at least 10 years now Hasbro Hong Kong releases most of the Japanese stuff (any Masterpiece or Encore toy that came with a coin but no feedback form was the HK "version" - everything is the same as the TakaraTomy versions). Japanese writing is the same as Chinese writing - it just verbalises (sounds) different when read.... allowing Hasbro HK to take a portion of TakaraTomy's stock and sell it without any problems in their Chinese speaking countries.
    The recent "JP" Masterpiece reissues in JP boxes have mostly been by Hasbro HK, so were never re-released in Japan at all. But the packaging and details are mostly kept the same for convenience/cost. Hasbro HK even used the Henkei name and packaging template for some of their exclusives in the last few years, probably because it was easier, or looked more exotic, yet still readable by their Chinese customers.
    Any time we get a Japanese release here (like MP Ghost Starscream or Gaia Unicron), they are from Hasbro HK, not TakaraTomy... because that's who Hasbro Australia deals with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Damn... I really hate the way Hasbro HK have been pricing things now based on demand and existing secondary prices (with their reissues), rather than standard profit margins.

If this was priced at past Seeker pricing ($70-80), I'd get one just to have the set of MP-11 moulds... as many people have been begging for on a number of fansites.
    Hasbro America or TakaraTomy might end up releasing it in a couple years time, as they've done four so far between them with the MP-11 mould (Starscream, Thundercracker, Acidstorm, Sunstorm), and by then it might have been long enough since the last Skywarp was released in both markets to risk another release on a secondary character.
    (Starscream and Optimus they could release almost every year and they'd still sell, but Skywarp shelfwarmed first time around, and is less well known to the general public.)

I've found it hard trying to find a MP skywarp so this is music to my ears, the wife wont like the price tag but im not passing this up