Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: MP-11SW Skywarp

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Price is a joke, find it hard to believe that it is priced way higher than a mp-10

Looking on ebay, the JP Skywarp is actually selling for US$190-250, but the Hasbro Skywarp is only selling for $90-120. Still more than its original retail price, but still cheaper than this HK version, if people are happy with either version of Skywarp.

Yay ANOTHER repaint!
    Man I love how they constantly reuse these molds to cash in. Its really great!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Looking on ebay, the JP Skywarp is actually selling for US$190-250, but the Hasbro Skywarp is only selling for $90-120. Still more than its original retail price, but still cheaper than this HK version, if people are happy with either version of Skywarp.
    We are actually paying more for less in this case wouldn't we all noticed?

1. No stand
    2. No crown and cape

If it appears in one of the eBay Sunday deal at 20% off, I may bite.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Price is a joke, find it hard to believe that it is priced way higher than a mp-10
    The Hasbro TrU version, yes, but that has always been cheaper. If you recall the Hasbro Asia reissue of MP10 with the black stand, that was going from $240US at Robotkingdom to $300US at TFSource when preorders went live.

I would like this so my Seekers are all the same but at $200 bucks I will wait for a sale or (hopefully) cheaper Hasbro TRU version.
    Spiderken Away!

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    I would like this so my Seekers are all the same but at $200 bucks I will wait for a sale or (hopefully) cheaper Hasbro TRU version.
    i have takara sunstorm (and chimungmung stand), hasbro acid storm. and then the takara usa mp03 starscream. i love how mine are all different.

im tempted to get this one. but then i would have 4 and i prefer grouping in odd numbers. which means i would then have to track down a thundercracker.

Absolutely ridiculous price. Really want an MP-11 mould Skywarp but not prepared to be gouged quite that badly for it.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    The Hasbro TrU version, yes, but that has always been cheaper. If you recall the Hasbro Asia reissue of MP10 with the black stand, that was going from $240US at Robotkingdom to $300US at TFSource when preorders went live.
    Not disagree there but this piece lack what mp-11 and mp-11S has and is charging if not more. I know if I buy this piece it means I am only short thunder cracker. But I told myself three seekers were enough.

If tru does a sky warp I may reconsider getting one below $150 mark.

Remember folks, this is Hasbro Asia. They have made a MP by looking at the aftermarket prices and then releasing what the market wants at the highest possible price. EVERY. SINGLE. Hasbro Asia release has been like this. I fail to see why people are surprised that this one isn't different.

Another point is that if Hasbro Asia are doing this, then it is a good indicator that there are no plans for Hasbro US to release Skywarp in the MP-11 mould in the near future.

I'll be picking this up
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain