Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: March's Acquisitions

i got CW blades today from ploughman's lunch, thanks! alongwith a bonus coin. i can finally complete my defensor.

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    yeah smuggling gold and gun not really good

anyway just got my Ironhide and checked again just to see that the chrome on head light has a noticeable scratch...why me again of all people
    the chrome on mine is not that great, looks like it had been rolled into the walls during play for years. also the left hip joint is a bit loose too. so it's not just you!

From Chimungmung, ebay and local Kmart

I didn't preorder him at BBTS coz I saw that Chimungmung was selling it cheaper and with coin. Finally Takara learned from their flatpanelformer mess that is Rodimus Prime... I only wish they made such efforts ( more tabs to secure the panels that make his torso) to MP09 so that we can play with it and not having to fear it being broken.

it's a horse

it's a buglike thing - mentioned this one before but never got to post a pic

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Rescued these two from Kmart and then walked in on this...

forgot to take a photo, but

MP Hot Rod and Ultra Magnus

MP Ironhide and MP Hot Rod.

Got Quillfire yesterday from the brand new K-Mart next suburb over, Megatronus last week and Thunderhoof the week before that.

Must say I am enjoying these figures more than the rest of the warrior line by far.

Picked up these bad boys today.. Universal Studios Exclusive

Nice. Might have to finally pick up that Evac on my next trip to Singapore. Are they still selling the QT Transformers at Universal?

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Nice. Might have to finally pick up that Evac on my next trip to Singapore. Are they still selling the QT Transformers at Universal?
    I dont remember seeing them but in saying that i wasn't really looking for them sorry man..

Quote Originally Posted by Wormz View Post
    I dont remember seeing them but in saying that i wasn't really looking for them sorry man..
    No worries at all. They had them at the payment counter last time. Point of sale, impulse buying and all.