Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help Required...

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Definitely the eHobby one. I sort of didn't bother about any of the Hasbro reissues (only got Grapple cos they repainted his eyes blue for the Hasbro release, heh).
    Yeah, I didn't bother with most of the Hasbro reissues. Chrome-less weapons and missiles put me off a bit.

I do have Tracks (Hasbro reissue) cause there is no difference between that and the TFCC one or the original G1 release.
    Last edited by 5FDP; 12th March 2010 at 12:28 PM.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Yeah, some of the Hasbro reissues are okay -- pretty much the ones that didn't originally have chrome. But also the later ones where they decided to newter the launchers instead of making oversized missiles; a far nicer compromise.

I got Hasbro reissue Silverstreak, but I grabbed one spare chrome missile from my TFC Smokescreen and one spare chrome missile from my silver chromed e-Hobby Bluestreak.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP
    There are about 3 'chromed' Ehobby Silverstreaks available at the moment, however I am not really interested in variants.
    I have one, but I got it for free (I won it from e-Hobby as a draw prize when I purchased Megaplex!). These chromed variants are a neat novelty, but I wouldn't pay for one. Just out of curiosity how much are they going for atm?

Btw only Hasbro uses the name "Silverstreak." Takara has always called him "Bluestreak." Well, they call him "Streak" which was what Bluestreak was always called in Japan (like Optimus Prime = Convoy). So effectively the Japanese version's name translates as "Bluestreak." Although Silverstreak makes more sense when you think about it. DI-A-CLONNNNNNE!

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Yeah, I didn't bother with most of the Hasbro reissues. Chrome-less weapons and missiles put me off a bit.

I do have Tracks (Hasbro reissue) cause there is no difference between that and the TFCC one or the original G1 release.
    Just the missle launchers arent neutered in the original. The newer released ones have no spring in the launchers, but with the missles being so easily lost ( and puny) I too certainly dont mind.. Good luck with the search 5FDP, hope you complete them carbots soon.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Just out of curiosity how much are they going for atm?
    The average price seems to hover around the US$100 - 120 mark. You're lucky you scored one for free.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Good luck with the search 5FDP, hope you complete them carbots soon.
    Thanks liege I think I have located one but I won't know until Tuesday afternoon *fingers crossed*
    New Acquisitions:
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks

Just to update, I have found and successfully won an EHobby Anime Bluestreak today. I paid waaaay too much for it, but considering it was my last '84 Autobot car, it somehow makes it worth it. I'll post pics when I receive it.

Thanks to all that offered to help
    New Acquisitions:
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks

Thanks heroic_decepticon

A day after winning the auction, I receive an email from the search alerts I setup in Ebay stating that a "Transformers e-Hobby Reissue Bluestreak Silverstreak 08" for a BIN price of US $64.99 was just listed

This is less than a third of what I just paid for one

Almost ready to smash the carp out of my laptop, I looked into the auction. It is described as MIB however in C8 condition with "slight chrome wear"

My anger has now subsided replaced with relief.

I got to unsubscribe from those email alerts...
    New Acquisitions:
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks