View Poll Results: What vehicle have they not made an official TF out of you'd like to see?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pimpmobile

2 5.41%
  • Limousine

1 2.70%
  • Logging Truck

1 2.70%
  • Airport Ladder Truck

0 0%
  • Passenger Bus

6 16.22%
  • Road Surfacer

1 2.70%
  • Tram/Trolley

2 5.41%
  • Harvester

2 5.41%
  • Golf Kart

1 2.70%
  • Pogo-Stick

2 5.41%
  • Submersible

0 0%
  • Yacht

0 0%
  • Oil Tanker Ship

2 5.41%
  • Blimp

3 8.11%
  • Other

14 37.84%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: What vehicle has never been a TF that you'd like to see?

They half did an F-35 in the early couple movie toy lines, the back half was not very close. odd given they had the Lockheed license for the F-22.

I've said it before, I'd love to see a proper F-35 Alt Mode. maybe in a few years once it's more commonly in service.

As for other un-used alt modes. I agree with the 'normal' approach, a bus, more normal cars. A Tesla would be fairly topical, though a little less normal than say a ford falcon.

I'm actually surprised more car companies over the years haven't approached Hasbro with marketing ideas of their current model vehicles.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I'm actually surprised more car companies over the years haven't approached Hasbro with marketing ideas of their current model vehicles.
    That’s a very good point. You would think the US Military would do something like that too with their vehicles - getting kids interested in those types of machines so they may be interested in joining up to operate them when older

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Like what? I dunno.... the alternator line?

I'm looking at a silver wrx, jeep, 2x rx8's 2x gt40's and 2x dodge rams on my book case, all manufacturer logo'd.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post

I'm looking at a silver wrx, jeep, 2x rx8's 2x gt40's and 2x dodge rams on my book case, all manufacturer logo'd.
    Except in that scenario it was Takara approaching the car companies for licensed deals, not the other way around as UltraMarginal alluding to.

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post

Totally, and I have nearly the entire line barring a couple repaints. and Like Kelpie says, this was TAKARA/HASBRO approaching those companies, not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    Except in that scenario it was Takara approaching the car companies for licensed deals, not the other way around as UltraMarginal alluding to.
    Imagine the main line product with properly licenced vehicles all through it, like the G1 cars were very close approximations to the real life vehicles.

A lot of the main line these days are representative of a vehicle, or type of vehicle. This is why I like the movie lines so much, actual licenced vehicles. Sadly though only from a few manufacturers.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I voted for Tram/Trolley. Like Aquaman waiting for water to be introduced into an episode of Superfriends, the Transformer in question can only operate in Melbourne and San Francisco.*

*am aware that there are other cities in the world that have trams, but the joke isn’t nearly as funny if I include them.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I voted for Tram/Trolley. Like Aquaman waiting for water to be introduced into an episode of Superfriends, the Transformer in question can only operate in Melbourne and San Francisco.*

*am aware that there are other cities in the world that have trams, but the joke isn’t nearly as funny if I include them.
    We have a limited tram service in SA, but the recent tram extension screwed up a portion of the new line resulting in potential electrocutions. I smell a Decepticon plot!