View Poll Results: Which kind of "alt mode" do you see most frequently in real life?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Corvette Stingray

0 0%
  • Datsun Fairlady Z

0 0%
  • Dodge Ram

0 0%
  • Ford Mustang GT

0 0%
  • Honda Integra Type R

0 0%
  • Honda S2000

0 0%
  • Jeep Wrangler

0 0%
  • Mazda 323 (80s)

0 0%
  • Mazda RX8

0 0%
  • Mercedes Benz ML320

0 0%
  • Subaru Impreza WRX

0 0%
  • Suzuki Swift

1 100.00%
  • Toyota Rukus

0 0%
  • Volkswagen Beetle (classic)

0 0%
  • Other (please specify)

0 0%

Thread: What is the most commonly sighted vehicle mode?

Default What is the most commonly sighted vehicle mode?

What vehicle do you see the most in real life that is also a Transformer's alt mode? Colour doesn't matter, just make and model.

For me it would be the Suzuki Swift (Alternity Bumblebee and Cliffjumper). I see these every day. Saw 2 this morning on the way into work!

Actually for me due to my location and work, its Truckformers I see both classic cab-over Magnus/Primes and also the longnose ones. Usually carrying either flatbeds (which can convert into armor plating), or shipping containers (AKA Combat Decks)

Also Animated/Bayverse Dirt Boss/Deadlift forklifts and some RiD Thunderhooves too. Pity there's no combine harvester transformers

I see photocopier mode Laserbeak every day.

Hey guys, I'm looking for exact makes and models here, not just generic things like "truck" or "photocopier." e.g. if you see a Western Star 4900 EX on a daily or regular (AOE/TLK Optimus Prime) then that'd be something to include.

I don't even know what make/model of photocopier Laserbeak was. I know that they were using him to advertise Double A photocopying paper, but don't remember the make/model of photocopier. But yeah, it would need to be something like that.

Well I was going to say Single-Cab Ute (RID(01) Ironhide), Twin-Cab Ute (CW Off-Road) and Tractor (RID(15)Thunderhoof) as they are the most common vehicles I see. But you’d have to tell me the exact vehicle models of those three figures for me to know if they are the ones I see each day.

I know that the Thread title says "vehicle", but a quick shout for K-9 (german shepherd).

You'd be pretty hard pressed on a practical level to beat one of

Suzuki Swift (alternity bee/cliff)
    Honda Civic (alternators rumble)
    Honda Accord (alternators prowl)
    Subaru WRX (alternators streak) (hell, I f***ing drive one of these, though 15 years younger than the one used in alternators)
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I'm still seeing multiple Suzuki Swifts every day. Saw at least 3 just today.
    Also saw a Mazda RX-8 today, which was of course Binaltech Jazz. Although this one was red, so technically Zoom-Zoom.

Ok so....

.... can I cheat and say that I see Mach Kick every day?

In all seriousness though I'm not even sure what model forklift they use for Dirt Boss/Deadlift so can't comment there. I'll have to take a closer look at the trucks when I'm around our weighbridge.

I can imagine that conversation with the drivers, truckies are a breed unto themselves

Suzuki Swifts are pretty prevalent and common and there are a few around our town so I guess that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    Ok so....

.... can I cheat and say that I see Mach Kick every day?
    Of horse you can, with all things being equine you may stick with what you pferd.