Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Loyal Subjects at EB Games - Buy 15 for the price of 1!

I think they are only in certain stores. I clicked on the link and look for stock in stores and found there were only 4 in the country. I checked in Kawana this morning and none there.

Plenty of stores seem to have just gotten series 2 in, but at the full price of $15 each. No-one seems to have the series 1 figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    ARe you thinking of the Goldie Figures?
    I don't remember seeing the Loyal Subjects at TrU

Edit:Nevermind
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Yeah, those little dudes. I got the 5 G1 ones from TRU, are people sure they don't have them at EB too? Will go in tomorrow and check
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    They may, Trev. i asked my friend who works there & they did get some in, if he's not mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Ah, I wasn't seeing things then
    Quote Originally Posted by Caffinetron View Post
    I think they are only in certain stores. I clicked on the link and look for stock in stores and found there were only 4 in the country. I checked in Kawana this morning and none there.
    Yeah I just nicked down to EB, it was the little thrilling 30 figures they have, they have never had in the Loyal Subjects ones in their particular store

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    Plenty of stores seem to have just gotten series 2 in, but at the full price of $15 each. No-one seems to have the series 1 figures.
    Yeah, same. I asked about the $1 figures last night, but they also received the second series.

I'd suggest this is just a clearance price to get rid of the older stock.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Didn't have much luck with this either. The lady at the store pretty much said that they were all snapped up by the blokes who worked in the store at that price. Ah well...

I saw some at Liverpool on the weekend but today they were gone They did however get the second series though.

Mmm went to garden city and apparently someone has them all on hold . Success has only 1 and apparently Innaloo has 5

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    Mmm went to garden city and apparently someone has them all on hold .
    That's ridiculous and shouldn't be allowed. They should go to first person in the shop willing to pay for them and take them away.

I only managed to find 3 series one vinyl toys at a single location I knew one would go (Chrinside Park), other locations such as Sunshine and Watergardens were cleared long before the sale and most likely by staff (one store even had two vinyls opened and on display on the counter ><!) , this was due to their quick responses when I asked about it, there was only one store that did not know what I was talking about.

The three I managed to get were still priced at $15 and they had not yet updated the price, Happy I got a Jazz and Optimus Prime

hoping to find 25 boxes which was a gross and optimistic number I was hoping to find
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion