Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quickslinger and Brake-Neck on sale at BBTS right now!

Default Quickslinger and Brake-Neck on sale at BBTS right now!

Got the message half an hour ago that Brake-neck and Quickslinger would go on sale at midnight US time at BBTS. And that's RIGHT NOW!

Also that stocks are extremely limited and there is a limit of one per person! $17.99US each

I'm in the process of buying them now! So must a lot of other people because to load up their particular screens is VERY slow. Managed to snag them for my POL though

Here is the email I got:

AVAILABLE TO ORDER @ 12:00 MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME

THIS NOTICE IS BEING SENT NOW SO YOU CAN PREPARE TO ORDER IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES. The listings are not currently published and will show as 'sold out' until we publish and stock them at Midnight Eastern Time.

PLEASE NOTE: Due to an extremely limited supply from Hasbro, we are enforcing a strict limit of ONE PIECE PER PERSON on this item. We realize the site will allow you to check out with more than one piece, we kindly ask that you order only 1 piece. Orders for more than 1 piece will be delayed, manually reduced, and refunded. Please help us make this process smooth by ordering only one piece.

Please also note that we will be releasing inventory in two waves. The first wave at 12:00 Midnight Eastern Standard Time and the second wave 10 hours later at 10:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.

Brake-Neck transforms from a robot to a speedster vehicle and is the last figure needed to create Menasor in the G1 styling. Quickslinger transforms from a robot to a jet plane and is the last figure needed to create Superion in the G1 styling. Each of these figures are priced at $17.99.

Quickslinger already sold out. Get in fast for Breakneck!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Holy crap! apparently they restock in about another 8 hours from now

Yep, midnight Eastern Australia time is the restock... which will be like the Americans who had to stay up until their midnight to get theirs.

So just to confirm -- they're doing another restock at midnight tonight AEST?

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Just ordered them now. Check timestamp of my post. Showing as both in inventory.

Comes to ~$40 a figure shipped though.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Still the case this morning. Wonder if it's a case of differing popularity or stock?

Haha! U can get them both locally for much cheaper.

$24 each I paid

Yes it can be cheaper locally... but the bbts option is really for people who have a POL or dont want to risk more online stores having their credit card details. It was not being posted as being the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    Haha! U can get them both locally for much cheaper.

$24 each I paid
    Where locally?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]