Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thunder, thunder, thunder, ThunderCATS!

Default Thunder, thunder, thunder, ThunderCATS!

TRU is now stocking the 3 3/4 inch Thundercats line, with a mixture of wave 1 and wave 2 figures, as well as larger products such as the ThunderTANK, Thundercats Tower, and the Deluxe assortment figures and vehicles.
    What's more, they're also stocking the larger 6-7 inch figures, which would look good with MOTU figures.

Individual 3 3/4 inch figures 14.99
    Deluxe size 24.99
    Deluxe vehicles 29.99
    Thundertank 59.99? or 69.99
    Thundercats tower 79.99

Thundercats classics 29.99
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

And at Mt Gravatt they had the 6'' modern figs for $24.99 each, Lion-O, Mumm-Ra and Panthro.

And Also the 8'' Classics would scale well with the TMNT classics too....pretty close to actual height there...

Oh no is this something else I must collect? Are they drip feeding us wave by wave? I have to have the original cast but from what I've read they're only continuing with 6 inch figures?

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    Oh no is this something else I must collect? Are they drip feeding us wave by wave? I have to have the original cast but from what I've read they're only continuing with 6 inch figures?
    The line is pretty much dead in the water, G - which may even be the reason they're finally 'generously' bringing the line to Oz. The 'Classics' line (which I suspect is the one you want) only has three characters to collect in four toys - 8-inch Tygra, both 6-and-8-inch Lion-O and 6-inch Mumm-Ra. Classics Cheetara may or may not eventually see limited release. I love the 8-inch Lion-O mould though - it was probably my favourite action figure of 2011.

Such a shame. It would have been a nice line.

I had a passing interest in these when I heard they were coming out however couldn't be bothered going to the trouble of ordering them online. If I'm out and about and happen to see them - especially Mumm-Ra, I would be more than tempted to pick them up.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Why haven't I heard of these before!? These look awesome! Considering the size the price is decent as well.

Mezco Panthro

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    The line is pretty much dead in the water, G - which may even be the reason they're finally 'generously' bringing the line to Oz. The 'Classics' line (which I suspect is the one you want) only has three characters to collect in four toys - 8-inch Tygra, both 6-and-8-inch Lion-O and 6-inch Mumm-Ra. Classics Cheetara may or may not eventually see limited release. I love the 8-inch Lion-O mould though - it was probably my favourite action figure of 2011.
    Is the Classic Mumm-Ra only in 6 inch?? That sucks, as I am not buying the 6 inch classic Lion-O to go with him , I already bought the 8. I agree that it is a great action figure!

My review of Lion-O old eight inch

My review of 6 inch New Lion-O

Too bad the cartoon is dead and probably the line. While I disliked the original cartoon, I really liked the aesthetics of the toys. Had a lot of potential methinks and I think that looks-wise, Mumm-Ra is one of my favourite 80s villains!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Mumm-Ra is one of my favourite 80s villains!!
    QFT
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]