Yep. And welcome back.
    Thanks Trent Looks like I'll be firing-off an email to RK tonight
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I had mine open this morning. The transformation is quite easy, very detailed and my overall comment is too little metal (or is there any? I did not pay attention to it). Weapon is a major disappointment, the gun does not look good, it's more of less similar to a V-class or D-class which I would expect it to be more like, you know, appealing.

The more I see these pictures the more I want him!!! But I will have to wait until next month when Bluestreak is released.

Absolutely amazing photos Trent , truly mate, they only make me more disappointed in my own shots then I already am.

You'll see them in the Acquisitions thread... I'm really not happy with them , which is the exact opposite to how I feel about the actual figures.

Prowl does look great but I refuse to buy ANY 'deluxe' class 'Masterpiece'. And after the awful quality control from Sideswipe and the current flooding of KO versions (not sure on Prowl but assume it will happen eventually), I'm just really not that keen on him.

Sigh, mine still hasn't arrived from RK, fingers crossed it comes today.

My arrived this morning ... one of mine had a small smudge on the bonnet that they repainted white over it and both came with a little bit of sticky grime ..
    i really like his articulation and robot mode very good ...well here a pic of him with two missile launcher and the coin ...

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Prowl does look great but I refuse to buy ANY 'deluxe' class 'Masterpiece'. And after the awful quality control from Sideswipe and the current flooding of KO versions (not sure on Prowl but assume it will happen eventually), I'm just really not that keen on him.
    QC is pretty darn good on this figure, very few complaints so far besides the occasional minor ding here and there.

And the 'deluxe' class Masterpiece thing is just so silly. This toy is light years above any and every Voyager we've ever had. If you don't like it fine, but don't make up stuff.

As far as I'm concerned, the whole line has been rebooted, and this is MP1. It's THAT perfect.

This is the Prowl I've wanted since I was a kid, and I finally have it, and couldn't be happier.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    QC is pretty darn good on this figure, very few complaints so far besides the occasional minor ding here and there.

And the 'deluxe' class Masterpiece thing is just so silly. This toy is light years above any and every Voyager we've ever had. If you don't like it fine, but don't make up stuff.

As far as I'm concerned, the whole line has been rebooted, and this is MP1. It's THAT perfect.

This is the Prowl I've wanted since I was a kid, and I finally have it, and couldn't be happier.
    I'm not making things up. Its a fact. It's a size of a deluxe. Of course it's more detailed than a deluxe and it bloody well should be for the price premium that you pay. It's just annoying that the Masterpieces are not the same size. MP Soundwave is brilliant cos it's the right size that a MP should be. And he was basically released around the same time as Sideswipe, Red Alert etc. Go ahead, enjoy Prowl.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I'm not making things up. Its a fact. It's a size of a deluxe. Of course it's more detailed than a deluxe and it bloody well should be for the price premium that you pay. It's just annoying that the Masterpieces are not the same size. MP Soundwave is brilliant cos it's the right size that a MP should be. And he was basically released around the same time as Sideswipe, Red Alert etc. Go ahead, enjoy Prowl.
    It's REALLY not the size of a deluxe though.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.