Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Revoltech TMNT

Gotta admit these look crazy cool, came a bit late to the party, and now they are discontinued at HLJ. Anyone seen them for a semi comparable price in other sites? Advice would be greatly appreciated!

I dunno the more I look at them the more I dont like them. Far from perfect.
    The 3 toes, the hunch over look thats always going on, the loose joints, Mikey's nunchaku are to small and fall out of his hands and belt.. too many flaws for the price they are asking for them. Also the over all look of them.. That not the TMNT I like, its like there are to many gaps throughout the figure, like where their legs join the body. It looks really off. They are cute. Ill give them that.

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    I dunno the more I look at them the more I dont like them. Far from perfect.
    The 3 toes, the hunch over look thats always going on, the loose joints, Mikey's nunchaku are to small and fall out of his hands and belt.. too many flaws for the price they are asking for them. Also the over all look of them.. That not the TMNT I like, its like there are to many gaps throughout the figure, like where their legs join the body. It looks really off. They are cute. Ill give them that.
    Well if you dont like the cartoon and newer look of the TMNT, then you're never going to like these figures. LOL!! For me, none of mine have loose joints whatsover, and now that I'm getting used to the revoltech joints, I am really liking them! In static poses they dont look that great, but in dynamic poses or in air poses (that these were designed for with their included stands), the joints can almost be hidden by the articulation. Just takes a bit of patience and futzing to get posed right.

From my own comparisons with the cartoon, these figures look very accurate. But yeah, if you're not into the new look, you'll never like these.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by koolkollectibleskhai View Post
    LOL I have the original NECA set of 4 comic Turtles too

But as much as I love them too, I can honestly say that the new Revoltech figures beats them hands down in terms of articulation and just general awesomeness. The comic versions will always hold a sentimental place for me, but I am totally amazed by these Revoltech figures. The joint system alone sets it above anything I've seen from Playmates and NECA.
    Not for me, these are the original turtles.
    Colour wise this is accurate to the original only wished they were fiercer.