Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: New GHOSTBUSTERS Line

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Well I know this is supposed to be for the new toyline but it'll be a waste to make up a new thread for vintage pieces purchased, so just a quick snappy of some new arrivals more to come all vintage though.
    My entire TRG collection keeps growing, next to come soon haunted humans
    Oooo... nice collection Leige!

I've got a lot of RGB too, but you've got a few there that I don't have! (*jealous*)

Haunted Humans are cool I've only got a couple - 'X-Cop' and "Mail Fraud' - love em!

Thanks Robzy! Ive been looking out for the Slime users for a loooong time. Still trying to look for that Banshee bomber I saw from the 80s commercial. Too bad their not selling just Slime, was tempted to buy TMNT with slime just for the slime, but nah.

I was actually surprised how bulky these toys are. They seemed small when shown in the commercials. Do post pics of your collection please!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Anyone seen the tech demos for the ghostbusters computer game? Looks amazing.

http://www.hardocp.com/news.html?new...VzaWFzdCwsLDE=
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Do post pics of your collection please!
    I haven't got a lot of them on display anymore... not enough room. But I might dig them out for a photo session My Ecto-1 has seen better days though

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Anyone seen the tech demos for the ghostbusters computer game? Looks amazing.
    Suh-weet! Can't wait for this!

Picked this up at Kmart today... $13!

They also had the Extreme GB series.

Well, it's official... the first figure (Egon) is up on Matty's site. Not long to go now!

In-package pics...

I'm watching this Line with interest!

I bought the first season of the Real Ghostbusters, thanks to this forum! It is great and I remember it was one of my favourite cartoons. I wish they would release the rest of the seasons in Australia, or even the complete box set. Will this ever happen?

It will interesting if they produce some figures based on the Real Ghostbusters cartoon for the Matty Ghostbusters Line. From reading from their site they do mention Movie Ghostbusters and The Real Ghostbusters in the description for the new figure line.

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    I'm watching this Line with interest!
    You and me both!

I bought the first season of the Real Ghostbusters, thanks to this forum! It is great and I remember it was one of my favourite cartoons. I wish they would release the rest of the seasons in Australia, or even the complete box set. Will this ever happen?
    Yeah... the RGB remains one of the BEST cartoon shows of all time, not just the 80s. Very intelligent and funny for a "kid's show". I'm not sure if we'll be getting any more DVDs yet. If not, I'll be trying to get my hand on that Complete Series Firehouse Boxset.

It will interesting if they produce some figures based on the Real Ghostbusters cartoon for the Matty Ghostbusters Line. From reading from their site they do mention Movie Ghostbusters and The Real Ghostbusters in the description for the new figure line.
    I agree... while I'm mainly hoping for movie characters (including those who aren't in the main cast) I'd love to see the 4H sculpt RGB figures. They would do an amazing job!

New pics of the first few figures...

And some other figures I'd like to get my hands on...

Who you gonna call... I know who I'd like to call!