Animated:
    Waspinator and Samurai Prowl out Jan 09
    Wreck-Gar out Jan 09
    Atomic Lugnut out Jan 09

Universe:
    Dinobot and Smokescreen out Dec 08
    Leo Prime out Jan 09
    Overload out Jan 09

Loving the brand new mold for Waspinator, the Prowl armour set is great, and worth the double purchase of the base Prowl figure, Atomic Lugnut is everything a repaint should be, and Wreck-Gar looks to be the epitome of the Animated line, I cant believe that the garbage truck turns into that robot, its freaking awesomesauce.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

i like waspinator though, the technorganic look suits him, wreck gar looks great, dinobot is alright, amd lugnut i kinda prefer because of the more military colors, rather than his barney the stealth bomber or whatever lugnuts ment to be lol, your going to need to persuade me to get prowl though
    Last edited by Tommy K; 21st October 2008 at 09:54 AM.

They are at TFW2005 too:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...orecom-166034/

Animated Waspinator: Looks pretty decent even if a bit on the simple.
    Animated Wreckgar: He looks pretty good and the stylization kind of helps his 'Junkian' look.
    Animated Prowl with Armor: Looks like a worthwhile update.

These new Animated releases seem to be a cut above the rest of the line in general.

Atomic Lugnut: Atomic Crap

Universe Dinobot: Look better than the last pic but it seems that they have omited the sword which is his signature weapon! Color scheme is also lacking a lot.

Universe Smokescreen: Looks very good and if the final product ends up looking like that I may get it instead of Henkei but if its a double pack with Dinobot I will either halve it with someone or get Henkei.

Universe Overload: Looks pretty good for what it is but don't really care.

Leo Prime: WTF?? They went to the trouble of remolding the head but gave the lion a G1 color scheme?? The least they could have done is give him Lio Convoy colors.
    Last edited by kup; 21st October 2008 at 09:57 AM.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Waspy = I hope this is his Season 3 look & not just his Comics appearance cos that's full of win!

Samurai Prowl = Are they sure that's Prowl under there?

Wreck-Gar = That is Freaking Awesome!

Lugnut/Leo Prime/Overload = pass...

Smokescreen = Must_have_Now!

Woah Wreck-Gar is amazing. Hopefully the final paintjob is as good as that. But his proportions are spot on in robot mode and where does he hide all the other truck parts? Hopefully it's skillful engineering as I don't want a backpack on his back. Here's hoping for the former.

Waspinator looks ace although I'm afraid he might be like Swoop with a rather simple conversion and finally, Prowl with samurai armor!

Didn't they just do a Universe repaint for Overloads mould?... Yes. Dropshot. I think it's a little early to do two separate repaints of the same mould on a new line.

Wow. I can't beleive Wasp isn't a repaint. And he looks good too.

Prowl looks pretty good in his armour. He looks a little bit wider then I thought he would be. But I am interested to see how the Armour forms around his chest.

Wreck-Gar looks spot on. He is looking to be the Best toy from the line. I can't wait to get my hands on him

Lugnut looks alright. I think I still prefer him in his original colours though

Leo Prime is kind of disappointing. I was expecting a better colour scheme, I know with the mould that it is a bit hard, but I think it could have been done better. It just looks horrible. One thing I will say is kudos to Hasbro for re-moulding the head. Maybe it would be worth picking up if only to repaint it yourself.

Overload is a definite pass. As much as this mould is awesome, I think I looked good in the original colours and I'm fine with it the way it is.
    I am disappointed that they used the same mould again though. They only just released it!

Dinobot looks pretty good, except for his tail weapon. I hope that the red sword looking thing in the middle of it can come out so he can hold it

Smokescreen looks good. A bit of a maybe if I get the other 2, but I think I'd end up getting him since he looks good
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

dont we already have overload in universe2.0? wtf.
    It looks pretty much the same in terms of colour scheme too.

If they're going to do leo prime, why not go for the Lio Convoy look?

Although I'm happy Waspinator is a new toy, I wouldn't mind getting a Wasp toy too.

Quote Originally Posted by sifun View Post
    If they're going to do leo prime, why not go for the Lio Convoy look?
    I was expecting something like this:
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Okay Smokescreen and Wreck-Gar are must haves... no matter how broke I am

I'd like a samurai Prowl but I don't know if I can afford it.

Will pass on the rest. Overload's colour scheme is too similar to Dropshots too soon after the Dropshot release.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503