Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gear4Toys G1 Ironhide & Ratchet Upgrade sets

Default Gear4Toys G1 Ironhide & Ratchet Upgrade sets

Courtesy of Seibertron.com, A new 3rd Party Custom Toy company by the name of Gear4Toys has developed a new set of G1 Ironhide and Ratchet figure upgrades.

While being pretty cool, I am neither here nor their on these. I like to keep my G1 figures as they came out. Maybe if I had a second set of them...

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    While being pretty cool, I am neither here nor their on these. I like to keep my G1 figures as they came out. Maybe if I had a second set of them...
    Admittedly, I kinda feel the same way.
    Though, that CrazyDevy G1 Predaking Sword...

Those look pretty nice and better than previous new heads I've seen for these two. Adjusting the chest and arms makes a huge difference. Light up eyes aren't really necessary though.

Looks nice but I haven't bought any 3rd party stuff before and I'm really not sure I want to start... I mean, G1 toys are the way they were meant to be and the Classics/Henkei versions are pretty accurate...

they are not bad, but they are kind of clunky looking.. Like 1AZRAEL1 if i had more ratchets and ironhides they might be worth getting
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Oh hell yes ill be getting these

I abhor 'cartoon' accuracy, but I think they've done a pretty good job. Although it would be nice if that turned into a trailer or substituted for the weapons bay in vehicle mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I abhor 'cartoon' accuracy, but I think they've done a pretty good job. Although it would be nice if that turned into a trailer or substituted for the weapons bay in vehicle mode.
    Yeah it's nice in robot mode but at least with the other heads, you could always fold them in for vehicle mode. The heads and arms just become left over kibble.

Heh they have "classics/universe" style upper torsos and G1 waists and legs. Looks funny IMO.

Think I'll stick to the custom heads I already have

Not liking these new vintage G1 custom upgrades. You can't simply throw in some joints to articulate bricky toys. Don't mess with perfection man