Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US RID Happy Meal toys

Default US RID Happy Meal toys

Apparently these are out next month at McDonalds in America, with eight different toys with gimmicks - Optimus, Bumblebee, Grimlock, Fixit, Sideswipe, Fracture, Clampdown, Underbite.

Based on past fast food toys, we aren't likely to get these here... but you never know.

Normally McDonald's Australia releases a subset of the toys released in America but it may take several months to show up.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Like most other McDonalds toys, I feel like they aren't as awesome as they used to be. I remember when I was a kid, McDonalds had Happy Meals with Hot Wheels tracks , but unfortunately nowadays you're gonna get figures that don't do anything
    Don't know why the toys are declining in quality. The Armada Transformers were the best! Energon and Animated were awesome as well, but after that it's just meh
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Best toys were the transforming fries and burgers. Made with good solid plastics as well.

Armada had the BEST fast food transformers, as they could interact with actual TF figures, cuz they had mini-con ports and what not. Animated and Energon were ok, even the Beast Wars/Machines weren't horrible, but these new non-transforming cruddy gimmick things aren't worth buying Happy Meals for.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Armada had the BEST fast food transformers, as they could interact with actual TF figures, cuz they had mini-con ports and what not. Animated and Energon were ok, even the Beast Wars/Machines weren't horrible, but these new non-transforming cruddy gimmick things aren't worth buying Happy Meals for.
    Pretty much sums it up.

I do love the super old transforming burger/nuggets/ice cream and such though. I still have like 6/8 of them I think

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    Pretty much sums it up.

I do love the super old transforming burger/nuggets/ice cream and such though. I still have like 6/8 of them I think
    I don't know whatever happened to mine. Wish I had kept a closer eye on them while moving out from my folks place. God knows what has happened to them.

Quote Originally Posted by dsphatlite View Post
    I don't know whatever happened to mine. Wish I had kept a closer eye on them while moving out from my folks place. God knows what has happened to them.
    Good thing is they're pretty cheap to buy on eBay from memory.

These are out now in America... in case anyone was looking out for them from secondary sources.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    These are out now in America... in case anyone was looking out for them from secondary sources.
    That post mentioned a "Customer Appreciation" Set. Is that avail at retail? It would be great to get a full set now boxed, and I don't know of any secondary sources to try.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!