Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HLJ JIT Christmas blowout sale

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    lol... i bought 2 of those just for a custom MP roadbuster repaint.

no need for the bulky outer armour as it looks more like g1 roadbuster without it but a shame about not having the big blaster though...

meh....discounts, free EMS and die cast parts FTW!!
    I have the Mugen Calibur/'Masterpiece Roadbuster' with armour and BFG - the armour and gun are okay, but considering this one is only $80, it's not worth the extra you'd have to pay. And Hpoo and Bruticus - when yours arrive, I recommend you be gentle when attaching and detaching all its parts and try to keep it somewhere stable in robot mode - he's nowhere near as resilient as G1 Roadbuster or the original Calibur toy (I've been lucky, but I'd hate it if you guys had an aerial or gun or handle break on you.) It is a fun 'toy' though - the fact that you assemble the G1 style Roadbuster handgun from tiny parts is a particularly nice touch, just as it is that the grenades can be attached to the launcher.

A pic of mine without armour:

My armoured 'Masterpiece Roadbuster' with his friend 'E-Hobby Jetfire' :

Ooo ahhh. I just placed an order for a buttload of Gundam kits (Unicorn V.Ka, 1/100 00 Raiser) and Alternity Bumblebee. One item from the JIT Sale so I'm sure that what I got quoted on checkout should be what I pay.

This is the first time I've ever ordered anything from HLJ and this deal seem a little crazy but talking with a few melbournites about this type of sale seem to work real well for the consumer. Now to wait for a big box to come within the next couple of weeks.