Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JP Generations Book Dogfight & Runamuck

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Who is Dogfight?
    tfwiki is the place for your answer

TFyuki just posted that this Generations guide book is a Car Robots special with a picture of Fire Convoy, damn I want a reissue of that toy with non-cracking tyres.

https://twitter.com/TFYUKI

http://hero-x.net/tfg2015/index.html
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Those preview pages are promising. I hope they continue to fill in the gaps over coming volumes. A look at all the Beast Era toys in one book is overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I saw the pic first on Twitter without the names. I recognised Dogfight but a Black and White Decepticon Car... Defintely needs more orange, and maybe some gold highlights. This looks more like Autorooper to me.
    Heh, I initially thought it was Bug Bite until I read the name.
    Interesting to see that they're calling him "Decepticon Runamuck," which means that somewhere in Japan, another toy company has acquired the rights to the name "Runamuck." I'm not familiar with other toy lines, so I have no idea who's holding it. Although it's entirely possible that someone else may simply be squatting on the rights without using it... Harmony Gold style.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    I think that is an alright price, actually. I would buy a set, but don't have/want The Generations 2015 Book.
    Im actually more after just the book. i'll go hit ebay then... prolly cheaper without the figures too...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I think HLJ is selling the book

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    I think HLJ is selling the book
    Yep. I made a story about the book's announcement but news and 'excitement' about new toys got this new thread started.

Damn I want that dogfight. I must be one of the few people that isn't interested in Runamuck, I am really happy with the TFCC versions.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    TFyuki just posted that this Generations guide book is a Car Robots special with a picture of Fire Convoy, damn I want a reissue of that toy with non-cracking tyres.

https://twitter.com/TFYUKI

http://hero-x.net/tfg2015/index.html
    Ditto, I really dig RID Op. Might have to get this book...

Is the Powerglide mould the best choice for Dogfight? Seems like one of the plane moulds might be a better fit, if not much more in robot mould then at least in alt mode.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!