Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Warpath, Thundercracker, Wheeljack in Oz

Yes, the Transformer section in places like Target, Big W have been getting smaller and smaller everytime I check them out. School holidays are in a week or so, maybe they're waiting until then to fill up with new stock so the shelves are all full when families are out and about doing shopping.

I'm hoping to find Warpath, Wheeljack and Scourge in my travels this month... if I haven't found them by time I get back to Australia then I'll probably order online. Here's hoping the online stock won't be depleted by then.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The three major stores (Kmart, Target, BigW) no longer stocking non-movie toys isn't Hasbro's fault. It's just bad timing that they cut off those lines just as the last couple waves of Generations arrived in the country (at Hasbro).
    It just means other (less competitive) stores will be our only option in this country, and it might take some time as Myer & DJs take a while to restock, while Toyworld is known to over-stock and sit on it for many months. TRU may be the best odds on finding the last five Generations toys domestically (Wheeljack, Kup, Scourge, Thundercracker, Warpath).
    Even if they are coming out next year, I can handle that, I just can't stand the uncertainty of their presence in Australia. Was Hasbro bs'ing in the email and we'll miss out if we don't buy online, or was it truth and we just need to wait? That's the question that pesters me. Let's hope it's the latter...

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Well my source of ordering from robotkingdom is still depleted in stock. Where is the next best place to order Warpath?

The three major stores (Kmart, Target, BigW) no longer stocking non-movie toys isn't Hasbro's fault.
    I disagree. Hasbro obviously knew the timing of the movie and would have known that the stores would be more interested in DOTM toys rather than stocking toys that may be shelf-warming (which obviously we know they wouldn't).
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

A Hasbro employee that I trust has verified that those items are in their warehouse (because he's currently playing with the ones he bought as an employee). We just have to wait until stock makes its way to the stores... whichever they may be now.

Quote Originally Posted by k.wong23 View Post
    Well my source of ordering from robotkingdom is still depleted in stock. Where is the next best place to order Warpath?
    I wouldn't recommend a US source, as they may not even get the last wave in (with Warpath). I pre-ordered over a month ago when they were supposed to be expecting stock at any day, and the release date keeps getting pushed back.

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Went looking for PCC in Perth today, what a sobering and depressing sight with almost nothing of any kind on the shelf at all stores. I bought a Gundam instead
    Try woolies, that's where I got my new waves from, nothing but empty shelves in all the other usual stores (Kmart, BigW, Target)
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

A Hasbro employee that I trust has verified that those items are in their warehouse (because he's currently playing with the ones he bought as an employee).
    I wonder if Hasbro employees have a limit to how many they can buy at staff pricing?

Very good find Valkyrie_76,

Still pissed off that Hasbro produced the less-desirable figures first and that retailers assume consumers don't want anything new in the first half of the year

But if such toys are in a high demand - can't Hasbro just re-release them later with the DOTM toys?