Page 506 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 486496501502503504505506507508509510511516526 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    If you could only keep one. (G1 Sideswipe in this case)
    Would you keep a loose original or a loose re-issue?. Both with no weapons, but with the original having more wear on it. (paint chips, scratches, etc)
    I'd keep the reissue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I'd keep the reissue.
    +1.

I almost always keep both -- but I did offload one of my G1 originals after getting a reissue (Perceptor); so yeah, in the on instance where I did decide to choose one, I went for the reissue.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Crap!! This morning I went to my collection room and saw several of my G1 transformers on the floor. It seems that Wreckgar fell forward and knocked several guys down.

While picking them up, I saw that Raindance was missing a Slamdance foot! I have looked everywhere and I can't find it

Now the thing that is stressing me out is that I am now unsure if the foot ever made it over when I moved about a year and half ago. I haven't really played with Raindance since moving so I am now not sure since I can't find the foot anywhere and there isn't many places where it could have gone. All my shelves are against the well with the much of the center area cleared.

If anyone has a Raindance and wish to sell it, please let me know. It doesn't matter what condition it's in as long as one of the feet is there.

Did you take updated pics of your collection shelf when you moved and rearranged you collection? If you did, you might have a closeup shot of the minitapes so you'd know if the foot made it post your move.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Did you take updated pics of your collection shelf when you moved and rearranged you collection? If you did, you might have a closeup shot of the minitapes so you'd know if the foot made it post your move.
    I was looking at my old pics and I don't even seem to have Raindance in them! I have not taken updated collection pics since I moved nearly two years ago.

Are there any Minicon/Legends-sized figures that would make a decent match for the "Powered Buggy" that came with Diaclone Powered Convoy?

Coolgardie WA, but Townsville (the last 15 years)

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Are there any Minicon/Legends-sized figures that would make a decent match for the "Powered Buggy" that came with Diaclone Powered Convoy?
    http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...91&FORM=IDFRIR

you'd have to cut and paste him a bit... but i'm sure i've seen a similar head on something else. just can't remember right now... really bugging me now.

Anyway, my question: Did G1 Sunstreaker use any had guns?, and does someone have a general pic of an Autobot gun that could be used. G1- style.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitora View Post
    Anyway, my question: Did G1 Sunstreaker use any had guns?, and does someone have a general pic of an Autobot gun that could be used. G1- style.
    Sunstreaker has a gun in Changing Gears, it's a memorable scene but not a memorable gun. There's a pic on TFwiki http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Image:Changin...leclearing.jpg

In the comics you can see him firing in #2 (although that panel's a bit of a mess)

And he's got a very generic gun in UK #260

Of you can look at another G1 book in which Sunstreaker's got a gun in nearly every page he appears. Even when locked in a Decepticon jail, he's still got his gun.

Another angle, another angle, another angle.

Since the Sunstreaker toy didn't come w/ a gun he was bound to have rather generic looking guns depending on the artist. There wouldn't have been a gun provided with his character model on any production bible.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Since the Sunstreaker toy didn't come w/ a gun he was bound to have rather generic looking guns depending on the artist. There wouldn't have been a gun provided with his character model on any production bible.
    Except the Dreamwave one:

Coolgardie WA, but Townsville (the last 15 years)

hahhhhhh lol. i wish i had these references, but then, it gives you guys something to do! You've all been a great help. I hate holding props, but i didn't want to have cone hands/weapons for my cosplay....
    I knew every bot had a general gun.