Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Collector Club store re-opening now aiming for end of July

I had considered joining at the beginning of the year to get runabout and runamuck. But laziness prevailed at the time. Kinda glad I didn't though as they seem to have quite a bad reputation for customer service. I can honestly say that I cant recall having a read a good thing about them. All anyone seems to do is hate on them and from what I have read, with good reason.

Kinda sad considering they are THE official TF fan club.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I just wrote them with somewhat of an apology:

Hi Fun Pub,

I was disappointed that you did not respond to my two emails regarding this matter. My items have since arrived, and I see that the postage cost on the item was $32.55. Therefore, I feel that your charge of $37.95 is fair, and I apologize.

However, I do still firmly believe you have an error related to the $59.00 charge. I believe you are quoting USPS Express International, and if this was properly labeled on your store, this confusion might have been avoided.

Thank you again, and my apologies for my misunderstanding.

Regards

It will be interesting to see how much they charge for the new subscription service's postage. And by 'interesting' I suspect I mean 'depressing'. But fingers crossed nonetheless.