Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Avengers Toys Released

What 'Green said.

Do we have a rough release date for these? Can't remember how soon the 6inch line was released after 1st Avenger.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    I saw the 3.75" line in stores today and I'm going to have to disagree with you Mecha, the sculpts seem worse and the paint apps are just abysmal. Especially on Iron Man who looks so much worse than his independent movie versions.
    waaaaat!?!?!? ok I was actually talking about the Iron Man figures as I have only seen the rest on card or on the net but dude you have to look again, the sculpt is exact and accurate just lacking in articulation but they look perfect sure QC is a problem but sculpt wise they are spot on ,the IM2 figures look terrible!
    The hulk is unforgivable tho its just shithouse and looks NOTHING like the Avengers hulk ,Thor's head sculpt is far better and Loki looks amazing, the rest I'm yet to make a decision about but yeah bring on AVENGERS 6" but so far we have only been shown new Cap,loki,hulk and Hawkeye they better not be selling the Thor movie thor and mk6 figures only

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    What 'Green said.

Do we have a rough release date for these? Can't remember how soon the 6inch line was released after 1st Avenger.
    The buzz seems to be that they will probably be released between the theatrical release date and the DVD release date, probably leaning towards the latter I'd say. But it is just buzz...

The 6" Avengers figures are for preorder on BBTS, around $250 including postage for all 6 figures. http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...45&mode=retail

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I haven't kept up with the toys. I have the Mk 7 in my BBTS pile of loot, for my Iron Man Armoury.

I just saw that there is an Ultimate Hawkeye figure. I love Joe Mad's art, and really want that figure!

Anyone know if it's available here, or has one for sale?

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by GL-Sideswipe View Post
    The 6" Avengers figures are for preorder on BBTS, around $250 including postage for all 6 figures. http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...45&mode=retail
    And it looks to be the same bloody Iron man figure they released for Iron Man 2. Now fair enough he wears the Mk 6 in the film again, but I was really hoping for a Mk 7 to add.

Do you guys think the close to $250 for the set is worht it?

I'm currently on the fence about whether to pre-order 'em or not

Cap and Hawkeye look great, not sure how Loki and Hulk will end up though.....

Well after looking through what pics I could, I have pre-ordered the set!

And I preordered the six inch figures AND A case of Wave three of the 3 3/4 figures Just for Black Widow and Hawkeye. I'm sure I can do something with all those Hulks.

I've just put my pre-order in for a case of the six inchers today. They seem to be getting so much hype so I knew I had to get in there to be sure of getting all the ones I need.

They've just been sighted at retail in the US too. Not long now!