Page 354 of 609 FirstFirst ... 334344349350351352353354355356357358359364374 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Gahhh a cheap Devastator is tempting but I must...show...discipline.

Not really a sighting, but Toyworld Cockburn said their next new wave of Transformers is coming in July instead of September. They couldn't confirm or deny if its Titans Return figures but they the hinted that it was the 'new stuff the hasbro rep was going on about'. The Mandurah store said that it was in there system as 'Titan Wars' and 'Titan Masters' but couldn't say exactly they were getting either.

Quote Originally Posted by requiemau88 View Post
    Not really a sighting, but Toyworld Cockburn said their next new wave of Transformers is coming in July instead of September. They couldn't confirm or deny if its Titans Return figures but they the hinted that it was the 'new stuff the hasbro rep was going on about'. The Mandurah store said that it was in there system as 'Titan Wars' and 'Titan Masters' but couldn't say exactly they were getting either.
    I read rumours of some stock appearing in mid july. September is probably when it hits major retail
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Myer Karrinyup had the Platinum G1 conehead reissue box today, couldn't see a price tag but it's Myer so I expect it's overpriced.

Otherwise, they had CW Wreck-Gar in large numbers and a few Sky Lynxes if anybody is still chasing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I'm sure I saw him at Kmart Joondalup today. And Carousel the other day. Myer too I think.
    Dude, hit up Cannington TRU, Tareget and Myer. I've been there 3 times recently and they still had stock of CW lines for Sky Lynx / Bruticus plus limbs. I literally bought four of Smokescreen from that area. All 3 stores are within 10 minute walk of each other,

I do a round trip take me 30 mins once I park the car (but I walk real fast). You can park right outside TRU always, then walk across the road to the mall for the other two stores, but don't bother with the kmart there as they have basically nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    anyone seen skylynx down south?
    Nope, but you'll find him in multiple stores north of the river. I've been to just about every stores south and never seen him. TRU Cannington is easily accessible on the highway and had more in stock a few weeks back, I bought my one there, they've had him stock for the last few months there every time I've been there.
    If you get stuck you can grab one on ebay for about $5 above retail also.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
    Tru Cannington have Combiner Wars G2 Menosaur if anyone is interested I think price is $200
    Yup it's $200, and they have UW Superion set for $300, next to G2 Superion set for $200. And legends Arcee for $50 or maybe $55? Too much anyhow.

Also, some Kmart stores still have the Soundwave blue mens Tshirt for $10, so keep an eye out! I love that shirt. What a bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by requiemau88 View Post

I'm guessing those little vehicles with the headmasters and MAYBE the first wave of T.R. deluxes or whatever size they are (sKullcruncher etc)
    Last edited by Batfan007; 11th July 2016 at 02:26 PM.

Kmart Morley finally has the last combiner wars deluxe wave in (trailbreaker, hound , smokescreen and wheel jack ) and a smattering of legends.

Myer had them too, plus fort Max, Sky Lynx and scattershot . I think there was onslaught too (it's been a long day)

TRU still has nothing
    Last edited by snaketales; 19th July 2016 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Tru addition

Toyworld Mandurah have one sentinel prime and galvatron left as of this morning. Going for 60 a piece though...

Big W have Fortress Maximus for $199.98

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
    Big W have Fortress Maximus for $199.98
    Yeah, shelves full of them at Whitfords. Saw that Victorion thing too. And someone finally scalped all the Devastators that have been there for months.

Galvatron and Sentinel at K-Mart Maddington $49