Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: HobbyLink Japan (HLJ) (Japan) new items

Unite Warriors sets on sale now.... Devy is 16250 Yen... Menasor 9750

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    And UW Menasor and UW Devy also on sale but shipping still makes it prettt expensive
    It's ¥3750($43.78aud) off there original price, not bad, but not as much as they make it out to be.

Thunderhoof and Quillfire in my PoL
    Oh Yeah!

Thunderhoof and Quillfire are in my "private warehouse" now
    Not sure if I should ship now or not

I have a question regarding HLJ if you order an item which is listed as "Backorder" and then a few weeks later it changes from Backorder to order stop and then a few weeks after that to discontinued. Does that mean my order isn't going to be fulfilled or does that mean about future orders of this item? Trying to decide if I should ship my pile yet since I don't normally use HLJ and am confused

If you were able to preorder it and check out, you are fine, unless they run short on their delivery and contact people later about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Thunderhoof and Quillfire are in my "private warehouse" now
    Not sure if I should ship now or not

I have a question regarding HLJ if you order an item which is listed as "Backorder" and then a few weeks later it changes from Backorder to order stop and then a few weeks after that to discontinued. Does that mean my order isn't going to be fulfilled or does that mean about future orders of this item? Trying to decide if I should ship my pile yet since I don't normally use HLJ and am confused
    Yeah don't make the same mistake I did. I thought 'order stop' meant it wouldn't get fulfilled and cancelled my MP Bbee order

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    If you were able to preorder it and check out, you are fine, unless they run short on their delivery and contact people later about it.
    it was labelled as "Backordered" when I placed my order.

and has been sitting in my "Open order" section since Feb 9th.

I haven't paid for anything but have gone through the checkout and placed the order.

so yeah I don't know.

I guess I'll just wait a few days and see if they contact me.

they only hold your "private warehouse" for 60 days or something anyway and I think I'm coming up to that point soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Yeah don't make the same mistake I did. I thought 'order stop' meant it wouldn't get fulfilled and cancelled my MP Bbee order
    Ouch, that sucks.
    I shall learn from your mistakes won't cancel my order and will wait and see

it was labelled as "Backordered" when I placed my order.

and has been sitting in my "Open order" section since Feb 9th.
    I remember (years back) I ordered something that was listed as "Backorder" from them and eventually got an email saying they weren't able to source it for me.

It's different if it it was "In Stock" when you ordered it and later the item listing changed. Having it go from Backordered to Order Stop to Discontinued is not very promising.

MP Shockwave is in

they only hold your "private warehouse" for 60 days or something anyway and I think I'm coming up to that point soon.
    The 60 days refers to the time period after which the order has been fulfilled and you have actually paid for the item. PreOrders / Backorders can remain unfulfilled for a much longer time.