Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I join your ranks

Mabuhay and Welcome to the forum Josh! As everyone has mentioned, Highbrow never got to our shores. Omega Supreme (encore) sold for US$140 when it first got released, best to scour the online stores and ebay to get a rough estimate on how much he is worth now as prices still vary depending on the state of the figure - whether MISB, loose, etc. Omega is indeed a very awesome LEGO former

Dont worry about the gobots, a lot of us here have them in our collections as well, I even have the doggie base for the guardians

Hope you get the time to post up pics of your collection in the Grapple's section - just start your own collection thread. Also, it doesn't matter as well whether it's a small or big collection, WE LOVE looking at other people's collections here. Big or small as long as it's loved is equally precious.

so again...

to OTCA and enjoy the forum!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

thanks guys for the warm reception, I might check them out but I was quite shock yesterday as my partner rocked up with a gift for me. She has been looking at sites and she remembered that I pointed out at the trailer for the rts prime (what rts means I have no idea, every one just seems to be calling it that) trailer. I couldn't believe it and I straight away got to it and put it together and it looks amazing! Though it came with an extra sword, whats up with that? I can't find it in any of the instructions. Also who is drift?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy_josh View Post
    thanks guys for the warm reception, I might check them out but I was quite shock yesterday as my partner rocked up with a gift for me. She has been looking at sites and she remembered that I pointed out at the trailer for the rts prime (what rts means I have no idea, every one just seems to be calling it that) trailer. I couldn't believe it and I straight away got to it and put it together and it looks amazing! Though it came with an extra sword, whats up with that?
    RtS stands for "Reveal the Shield" and that trailer accessory is an unofficial/unlicensed product manufactured by a 3rd party company that's not Hasbro or TakaraTOMY. RtS Optimus Prime is a homage to 1995 G2 Laser Optimus Prime, and the trailer thingie is meant to give the toy a similar looking trailer that Laser Prime had... even though HasTak have already engineered RtS Optimus Prime to be reverse-compatible with Laser Optimus Prime's trailer anyway. I suspect that the extra sword probably looks more similar to Laser Optimus Prime's sword, but I don't know for sure as I don't pay much attention to unlicensed rubbi--, uh, stuff.

Also who is drift?
    Here:
    http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Drift_%28G1%29

Ever played role playing games? You know what a Munchkin is? That's pretty much what Drift is.

ohh okay, I had a look at that site and the sword I was talking about looks like drifts sword. Awesome trailer and I love the look of drift, gonna have to add it to my next wants list lol.

ohh okay, I had a look at that site and the sword I was talking about looks like drifts sword. Awesome trailer and I love the look of drift, gonna have to add it to my next wants list lol.
    Go for the Takara version of drift, the white is creamier and cleaner, though the Hasbro version aint bad at all, depends on the paint app you want as they vary from each company.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Welcome to the board JJ, I thought someone was selling a Gadep from the board but I may be wrong. It was over $200 from what I remember but compared to some figures that is a trifle

thanks guys, I might look into which is cheaper though with the drift figure, I know my gf says her little brother is getting rid of his old transformers as he is going through that part of his life in which toys are not wanted or cool lol how wrong he is lol. So what ever he doesn't want or doesn't think is cool any more I may just take them off his hands.

I just wanted to say thanks guys for all your help, I just won my first transformer on eBay! I actually won the RTS Highbrow for the low prive of 9.99 pounds! I can't belive it, he is complete and with instructions as well.

I just wanted to say thanks guys for all your help, I just won my first transformer on eBay! I actually won the RTS Highbrow for the low prive of 9.99 pounds! I can't belive it, he is complete and with instructions as well.
    Excellent news! - Congratulations!