Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maketoys Shattered Glass Computron

On sale now if anyone wants to bite - the cost of two shipped to Australia is $160.35.

My orders in. Shipping same for 1 or 2

Ripper has sold out!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Ripper has sold out!
    Just how many did you buy?

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yeah completely forgot about this guy, any chance someone bought a spare they were looking to offload?

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    Yeah completely forgot about this guy, any chance someone bought a spare they were looking to offload?
    You should still have time to grab one as not all the online retailers has received them yet. There was an early bird special on BBTS, which seems to be more of less the same as the Actionrobo listing after shipping (as Actionrobo will be shipping from Asia).

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    You should still have time to grab one as not all the online retailers has received them yet. There was an early bird special on BBTS, which seems to be more of less the same as the Actionrobo listing after shipping (as Actionrobo will be shipping from Asia).
    Thanks but not sure you're talking Quantron or Ripper. I cant find Ripper on any site, assumed maybe it was exclusive to Maketoys own site?

As a kid i never had a full combiner, I had motormaster but didnt like him (picked him one day from a shop over onslaught, regretted it for 25 years or so), the only other big guy I had was scattershot, i loved him, but i only had Nosecone, so my computron had rippersnapper, cutthroat and seawing (with seawing replaced by my brothers strafe once in a blue moon when he was in a good mood). I always wanted full computron and abominus even though he's kinda boring, but I'd love to get shattered glass computron rather than quantron and the uniquetoys abominus (save money).
    Last edited by Akky82; 2nd October 2014 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Cutthroat, not sinnertwin

Thanks but ot sure you're talking Quantron or Ripper. I cant find Ripper on any site, assumed maybe it was exclusive to Maketoys own site?
    My bad!

As a kid i never had a full combiner, I had motormaster but didnt like him (picked him one day from a shop over onslaught, regretted it for 25 years or so),
    I don't think you missed out on much with Onslaught. As a kid, I had the full Aerialbots set, which was cool but Silverbolt was a massive disappointment due to his pathetic hip hinge. When I grew up a bit I was given the choice of a TF as a reward for good marks, and I chose G2 Onslaught because the packaging look cool and because of the parts inside (over G2 Sideswipe/G2 Grimlock); it turned out to be a HUGE disappointment. I felt really ripped off when I opened to find that his level of difficulty was barely above a Micromaster.

...the only other big guy I had was scatter shot, i loved him, but i only had Nosecone, so my computron had rippersnapper, twinstrike and seawing (with seawing replaced by my brothers strafe once in a blue moon when he was in a good mood). I always wanted full computron and abominus even though he's kinda boring, but I'd love to get shattered glass computron rather than quantron and the uniquetoys abominus (save money).
    Was always jealous of my cousin's Scattorshot! Sounds like you had this sort of configuration?

Bird fanmode. More via the Facebook post.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Bird fanmode. More via the Facebook post.

so im guessing the quantron version can do this bird mode too?