Thread: Fans Toys FT-05 Soar Blue Version, Where to Buy?

Default Fans Toys FT-05 Soar Blue Version, Where to Buy?

Hi, Just inquiring where to purchase this figure as Robot Kingdom have sold out on pre-order. Which online company is the cheapest? I'm willing to spend about $200 on this figure, including postage. But prices seem to be up to $250. PLEASE HELP!

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

i have mine on pre order with tfidu http://www.tfidownunder.com/shop/fan...-05-soar-blue/

Thanks for the reminder.... Just got the last red from rk

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    i have mine on pre order with tfidu http://www.tfidownunder.com/shop/fan...-05-soar-blue/
    What payments do they accept? PayPal? How has your experience been with them? As it is stated that I pay later. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TazD View Post
    What payments do they accept? PayPal? How has your experience been with them? As it is stated that I pay later. Thanks.
    Pay later is new. Just introduced like a week or 2 ago. I preordered Scoria with them and they were pretty good, but I got my Scoria like a week or so later after everyone else who ordered from places like robotkingdom. It probably had something to do with customs and the large lot coming in all at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon Sexton View Post
    Pay later is new. Just introduced like a week or 2 ago. I preordered Scoria with them and they were pretty good, but I got my Scoria like a week or so later after everyone else who ordered from places like robotkingdom. It probably had something to do with customs and the large lot coming in all at the same time.
    How did you pay? With PayPal or credit card? And was it in US or AU currency? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TazD View Post
    How did you pay? With PayPal or credit card?
    Paypal. From memory, I don't recall any additional paypal service charges coz they're Australian, but I'm not 100%, so don't quote me on that.