Page 156 of 163 FirstFirst ... 136146151152153154155156157158159160161 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1623

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Bloody Ebay

Depending on how cheap it was and the condition, you can look at these:

AmiAmi:
    figma - The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Link (A Link Between Worlds ver.)(Released)
    3960yen

(Pre-owned ITEM:C/BOX:B)figma - The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Link (A Link Between Worlds ver.)(Released)
    2450yen
    Product notes
    [Missing] Master Sword
    FIGURE condition: B+

HLJ:
    figma Link - A Link Between Worlds Ver. (The Legend of Zelda)

4630yen

I know its not the DX version that you want but I have found the KO figma themselves are crap but you can keep the DX parts and get an original figma.

Oh by the way, there is a new Link figma and the DX version is available at mass retail.

figma - The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess: Link Twilight Princes ver. DX Edition(Pre-order)
    Thanks for those links.... Of Links
    I'm tossing up if I should keep the bootleg accessories and just buy a regular version of Link (probably from HLJ since I already have a few things in my private warehouse to ship with it to ease the cost of postage
    Or if I want to go for a real DX version. Another online store I sometimes use (and have enough loyalty points with for a $10 off coupon has the DX version for $99 so $89 for a DX version may not be so bad
    Decisions decisions

I hadn't seen a DX version of the Twilight Princess version of Link before. The bonus accessories are quite nice. And the figure itself looks gorgeous. But I'm specifically after the Link design from A Link Between Worlds right now. (Though I am now tempted to pre-order that TP one now too)

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Thanks for those links.... Of Links
    I'm tossing up if I should keep the bootleg accessories and just buy a regular version of Link (probably from HLJ since I already have a few things in my private warehouse to ship with it to ease the cost of postage
    Or if I want to go for a real DX version. Another online store I sometimes use (and have enough loyalty points with for a $10 off coupon has the DX version for $99 so $89 for a DX version may not be so bad
    Decisions decisions

I hadn't seen a DX version of the Twilight Princess version of Link before. The bonus accessories are quite nice. And the figure itself looks gorgeous. But I'm specifically after the Link design from A Link Between Worlds right now. (Though I am now tempted to pre-order that TP one now too)
    Glad I could help out. I looked on Mandarake and there wasnt much on there for that DX Link and plus it was sold out.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Are these just fantasy Figma boards or are they actual reveals?

Which brings us to where we are today...

I'm still waiting for Mona Lisa and Bloodborne Figma's to appear on HLJ. Pretty exciting, to be honest, if that's an accurate preview of what's to come.

Waiting for Overwatch Figmas to follow closely on the heels of Good Smile's Nendoroids release.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

I really should update this thread

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Are these just fantasy Figma boards or are they actual reveals?

Good question, if they were actual reveals then I'd soon have a sizable Figma collection. Macross obviously, but also Utena, Beldandy Fool Kooly etc, actual Figma toys from anime I've actually watched, sounds unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Good question, if they were actual reveals then I'd soon have a sizable Figma collection. Macross obviously, but also Utena, Beldandy Fool Kooly etc, actual Figma toys from anime I've actually watched, sounds unlikely.
    Top pic is fake. Bottom one is genuine.

Deadpool still incoming

Which brings us to where we are today...

Goodsmile's gallery of everything they had displayed at wonfes including solicits. Figma Utena is listed.

http://whl4u.jp/wh25/gallery/en/#/

nsfw because of dick-chariot mara I guess.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

figFIX - Love Live! School Idol Festival: Honoka Kosaka Cheerleader ver. Complete Figure

Jan-2017

Ready to cheer you on! Love Live Once Again!
    From "LoveLive! School Idol Festival" comes Honoka Kousaka dressed up in a cheerleader outfit as the latest in the figFIX series of figma-sized statue figures!

The energetic and cheerful pose of Honoka jumping through the air is ready to motivate fans whenever they need! The face plates can also be swapped out with those included with the previously released figma Honoka Kosaka for all sorts of options! Be sure to add her to your collection!

Valkyrie's SDF: