Page 126 of 183 FirstFirst ... 106116121122123124125126127128129130131136146 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1829

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    I NEED A LIKE BUTTON
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
    ███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█
    ██████▀░░░░▀▀██████▀
    Click this

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Meawhile, in this week's edition of "Things Said On OTCA That Should Never Be Repeated Without Context"...
    Hilarious

My son's the same - I seem to be the only one that cares if his TF's have their accessories attached or not lol. Legs arms come off, who puts them back on?? Grrr!

I finally start earning money to buy Transformers and combiner wars are no longer on the shelves... Just my luck.

BTW I know I can buy online I just enjoy that toy hunting/capturing moment. Also I'm not that upset about this, more can't believe my bad luck with timing.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    I finally start earning money to buy Transformers and combiner wars are no longer on the shelves... Just my luck.

BTW I know I can buy online I just enjoy that toy hunting/capturing moment. Also I'm not that upset about this, more can't believe my bad luck with timing.
    have you tried toyworld or toymate, these stores sometimes have older stock for longer, you might pick up some bargains too since the line is not the newest.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post

Which CW are you after?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Picked up TR Apeface today but the pet monkey is missing the post for its weapon mode. And I'm working late tonight so I won't be able to go in for an exchange until at least tomorrow - hopefully there will be another Apeface left when I go in for exchange. Gah.

Just received TT Weirdwolf today and I love him to bitssss. But, I very much DO NOT love the TM partner with him. I now have a weirdwolf coloured apefce drone that makes a decent enought little jet thing and Gorilla thing (who is inventively called Rarigo- gorrilla backwards... ). But in no way does it manage to pass as a weapon.

I think I hate these things being shoe horned as triple changers...

yeah not many of the TM vehicles pass as weapons very well, kind of an afterthought I guess, which is kinda sad, but as you say the Gorilla and Jet modes on that little mould are awesome - Apeface is the one TM I have on my desk atm.

Got my Victorion and Computron posters laminated yesterday and they had mucked it up with big air bubbles all over them.

He didn't charge me and said he'd do better if I had some more - had to explain that you only got them when you purchased a $200 toy

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Got my Victorion and Computron posters laminated yesterday and they had mucked it up with big air bubbles all over them.

He didn't charge me and said he'd do better if I had some more - had to explain that you only got them when you purchased a $200 toy
    You can have mine if you want, Computron should be here tomorrow, and Victorion's poster is safe in the box atm