Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: Delayed Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    Worth it to check the source tracking too. If you have an entry about loading to a flight, then chances are it's not been scanned yet. I have TfSafari items still on their way, and both had a month MIA from Shanghai airport before they were scanned again domestically.

I am using the 17Track app as well as Auspost's, for intl items. 17Track shows both sets of tracking events.
    Thanks for that, the RK one just says enquiry lodged. Unfortunately I checked the Japan Post tracking again and both of my packages have been returned to atmos. The other member had their order cancelled by atmos so I expect the same outcome. Which puts me back at square one.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Thanks for that, the RK one just says enquiry lodged. Unfortunately I checked the Japan Post tracking again and both of my packages have been returned to atmos. The other member had their order cancelled by atmos so I expect the same outcome. Which puts me back at square one.
    Yeah both of my packages are now Return To Sender.

Hobby Search doesn't offer any shipping styles to Australia that will work now so... need to find another way to get my Beast Box toys.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news...es/coronavirus
    Delays are expected including america (im expecting earthrise prime from tfsource) which is expected a delay up to 2-3 weeks
    No 2 months, I receive Eastern states in 3 weeks minimum lol

My UPS parcel from Amazon AU via US arrived yesterday. About 10 days which is quicker than ever before. Also a DHL parcel from the same order is at a Perth sorting facility so should get it Monday. Approx 2 weeks quicker than S.A to W.A via Aust Post.

Hi guys, I've waiting on a parcel that Australia Post received on the 27th March going from Melbourne to Perth. No updates apart from the 'We've got it' on the 27th. Would you consider the parcel as lost or should I wait another week?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by graza78 View Post
    Hi guys, I've waiting on a parcel that Australia Post received on the 27th March going from Melbourne to Perth. No updates apart from the 'We've got it' on the 27th. Would you consider the parcel as lost or should I wait another week?

Cheers
    I have about 4 like that. 3 from S.A. And 1 from Melbourne from Popcultcha dated 27th March which is concerning as I have already recieved some parcels from Popcultcha that I ordered after this one. I have contacted them and they opened a Aust Post enquiry. As for the 3 S.A ones, I’ve heard that they sometimes don’t scan them as it saves them time. I’m giving them til end of next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I have about 4 like that. 3 from S.A. And 1 from Melbourne from Popcultcha dated 27th March which is concerning as I have already recieved some parcels from Popcultcha that I ordered after this one. I have contacted them and they opened a Aust Post enquiry. As for the 3 S.A ones, I’ve heard that they sometimes don’t scan them as it saves them time. I’m giving them til end of next week.
    Fair call. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Recieved my parcel today! Just over 3 weeks for delivery, just happy it wasn't lost.

Update to my order from Mandarake in Japan. Got an email today saying my package was returned to them and they are happy to resend it DHL at no extra cost, or hold and ship by SAL later on if I wish. Needless to say, I chose the former option. Very stoked with this outcome!
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Update to my order from Mandarake in Japan. Got an email today saying my package was returned to them and they are happy to resend it DHL at no extra cost, or hold and ship by SAL later on if I wish. Needless to say, I chose the former option. Very stoked with this outcome!
    That's amazing! I'd love to get the same service from atmos but not counting on it. Haven't received any correspondence from them yet about what is happening.