Thread: TF5 Writers-Room Rumors

Default TF5 Writers-Room Rumors

There is an article that can be read here about the news coming out of the TF5 writers room:

http://movieweb.com/movie/transformers-5/

Possible Spoilers from Rumors Below..
    Esentially they are saying it may split off into seperate stories. One will/may follow Optimus Prime hunting down the Quintessons and end with him at some point meeting Unicron. The other will/may follow the humans from TF4 having adventures on Earth with the Dinobots and a few other Autobots.

Whether some or all or none of this turns out to be true - who knows!
    Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 11th September 2015 at 09:30 AM.

Honestly if that is the path they are taking I don't know why they don't split the films and just give us two detailed stories. They've got plenty of content they could work with.

And if cost is an issue:
    I am sure they can find a way to add a Quint drinking a Chinese milk drink, a couple of bottle of bud light being sculled by junkions, some Oreo logos plastered over Unicron's horns and numerous car branded Autobots that just happen to exist on some remote space outpost as Optimus hunts down the creators... to help subsidise the expensive CGI rendering of course! XD

Maybe I'm just jaded from the horrible movies which have been 2 to 4 (I liked the first movie if taken as a once off) but I would have preferred if they just started from scratch and set up a whole universe properly with a clear road map for other tie in movies. You can have an origin movie, character centric movies and human movies. I just think instead of doing this based on what they have already done (which is mostly terrible) they should start again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    Honestly if that is the path they are taking I don't know why they don't split the films and just give us two detailed stories. They've got plenty of content they could work with.

And if cost is an issue:
    I am sure they can find a way to add a Quint drinking a Chinese milk drink, a couple of bottle of bud light being sculled by junkions, some Oreo logos plastered over Unicron's horns and numerous car branded Autobots that just happen to exist on some remote space outpost as Optimus hunts down the creators... to help subsidise the expensive CGI rendering of course! XD
    lol
    don't forget victoria's secret