Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: TF5 Movie (2017) production & filming details

on FB they showed some footage of a scene where a bunch of kids are running away from something in a building...haha it just gets better and better!

https://www.facebook.com/transformer...c_ref=NEWSFEED

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    *sigh* really wish they went in a different direction
    Bay is staying true to G1. What more do you people want?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZeqIbvbEQk

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    So from some recent info it looks like there is definitely a king Arthur and merlin aspect, too bad for those hoping it wouldn'tbe like that!

http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/08/28/t...s-beard-324020
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I kind of like the, 'this is really what happened' aspect of history in movies like this, it ads some Gravitas, sort of...

It does get a little mouldy having it happen in every single film though and I can see how people would get sick of it.
    Well I spose they have to keep trying to tie the TFs to Earth for there to be a reason for them to stay there with squshies that keep shooting them, since apparently even Optimus can fly off into space whenever he wishes. And it's a bit like IDW with it turning out more and more of earth history and technology has resulted from numerous TF visits through the last few Millenia

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I got the impression it was a re-application for the next 10 years.
    That would make sense... I just had the impression from the news article that it was an application, rather than a renewal.

Catching up a little on the Movie news, as I don't follow it unless I have to post about it here.

Hot Rod's car mode (a Lamborghini Centenario LP770-4) has been seen on set during filming in England.

A new red sports car has also been seen on set, and is said to be an Autobot.

A silver Aston Martin has been seen on set, and is said to be an Autobot called Cogman. (I hope that is just its on-set codename)

And here can be seen, a collection of the other expensive cars that are likely to make up the Autobot team this time.

• Barricade – 2016 Ford Mustang police car
    • Bumblebee – Custom-built yellow and black 2016 Chevrolet Camaro
    • Autobot Cogman – Aston Martin DB11
    • Unknown Cybertronian – McLaren 570S
    • Hot Rod – Lamborghini Centenario LP770-4
    • Laura Haddock’s (Character’s) Citroen DS
    • Hound – Mercedes Unimog military tactical vehicle
    Stanley Tucci is confirmed to be returning for TF5, while the big name in the last week to be joining the Transformer franchise is Sir Anthony Hopkins (as a human, not a character voice).

On the music side of things, one of the people who worked on the Game of Thrones score, is joining Steve Jablonsky to do the music for TF5.

Adding to the Merlin news (who is said to be played by Santiago Cabrera), someone called Liam Garrigan could end up playing King Arthur, a role in which he has played before in another TV show.

While a UK actress called Elizabeth Croft, has revealed that she has scored a role on the Transformers movie as well.

Seems to be an interesting movie.
    http://au.ign.com/articles/2016/09/2...i-headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gehirn View Post

This movie is looking appalling. I really do think they are trying to kill the transformers line.

I'd put this down to a rumour at the moment but I've heard that Transformers 5 will be shooting some scenes down in Cronulla. I'm trying get some official confirmation on this and will post when I do.

Mini-Dinobots? The Dinobots that wandered off at the end of TF4 musta had babies... or Michael Bay is trying to copy and compete with Jurassic Park.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehirn View Post
    Yes, there looks to be a part of the movie set in the second world war... so maybe one of the magical relics from Merlin becomes one of the various mystical items that Hitler tried tracking down, like the Spear of Destiny.