Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Transformers Ooshies Advent Calendar

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Where am I supposed to find the single blind boxes?

Still haven't seen them anywhere.

I got the advent calendar for my nephew at Toyworld in chadstone. Target, Myer and Kmart didn't have them. Didn't check Woolworths.

If you have a Woolies with the advent calendars, they might be half price now ($19.50), as advent calendars need to be given before tomorrow, and the store near me had a Dreamworks one on the shelf at half price.

(I also saw some advent calendars at BigW on sale last weekend, but not the Transformers one)

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    Where am I supposed to find the single blind boxes?

Still haven't seen them anywhere.

I still haven't seen the blind bags yet either. (not that I'll be buying any, but I've been keeping an eye out for them for others)

It's purpose once in secondary hands was not the point of me noting it's value (and purpose) to primary Retailers. In terms of retailers, advent calendars expire tomorrow... just like Christmas items are half price on boxing day, and how regular calendars are discounted in the final weeks of the year, and are often really cheap once you get into January. It's purpose is what determines their retail price, not what might be done by a small number of individuals after the items are purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    If you have a Woolies with the advent calendars, they might be half price now ($19.50)
    FFFUUUUUUU

For anyone still looking for these, Toymate in Lake Haven are having a closing down sale and you can get them for $20 each.

I grabbed 2 (still plenty left) and one was for my son for next Xmas but unfortunately he found it in the car when looking for his swimmers in random bags while we were on holiday at the coast

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

the calendars, the 5 packs or the blind bags?

I still can't find the blind bags anywhere.